Berserk flash movie

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Nice job, Klaus! :serpico:

EDIT: Was the ending based off of Shaolin Soccer? I saw the movie quite a while ago, but it seemed pretty similar. Good stuff. :guts:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
haha, I loved it! Can't wait for more! The Arrested Developtment spoof made me actually laugh, in addition with a few other parts.

"I'm sorry for raping your girlfriend."
"oh forget about it"

:guts:

The first one was funnier but this second one was also very good
I love the ending. As always your work is appreciated :guts:
looking forward to plot III.
~Ramen

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I didn't like it as much as the first, but it was still quite good. My favorite part would have to be Guts getting his arm stuck in the copier. Great stuff.

Heh, I like it.

I like the office/eclipse cross over with Guts getting his arm stuck in what looks like a photocopier.

'Griffith, I need a pen!' :guts:

[No doubt a more pedantic poster can correct me.]

Weird, I was watching Arrested development minutes before watching episode 2, thought I was dreaming for a second.
Good stuff :)

Ryochan

Hidden beauty
awww wow, well done man. that was amazing :D. i especially love the god hand "Im a giant brain!" haha had me laughing for ages.
I didnt like the zodd/skull rap thing, but the rest of it made up ^_^

I'm kinda busy at the moment, but the current episode was very inspiring(especially the whole Zodd-Guts buddy thing). So I made this short clip. It's obvious where I stole it from. :???:
http://www.badongo.com/vid/175516

The file is .swf, means you should be able to watch it with your browser(of course it has to be compatible to flash8)

D

Death Can Wait

The flashes were hillarious and done very well. It was actually funny that I was telling someone the other day "This series is not going to end with Guts and Griffith becomng friends with sunshine and happiness".

Awesome contradiction, I stand corrected!

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
I love your videos.  I've been a fan of them ever since the first one came out.  The Family Guy parody really made me laugh, and I seriously needed it today what with how my week has currently been going.

Make more. :guts:

Top Bottom