Berserk flash movie

Orochi-chan

The Hill of Swords welcomes you...I shall be there
MegaFUN! I love Demon Guts bitin' Griff by the brain)))))))) But the Heman part was really awesome!!! :guts: :guts: :guts:

Thanks for the feedback here and via pm at newgrounds.

A little dust on the topic. But someone trains for his personal comeback.
[flash=400,300]http://users2.nofeehost.com/klausselhoff/klaus/Berstrailerchars.swf[/flash]

The new plot story is still far from being finished. But in order to keep myself on track I'd like to report the progress here once in a while.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Klaus said:
Thanks for the feedback here and via pm at newgrounds.

A little dust on the topic. But someone trains for his personal comeback.
[flash=400,300]http://users2.nofeehost.com/klausselhoff/klaus/Berstrailerchars.swf[/flash]

The new plot story is still far from being finished. But in order to keep myself on track I'd like to report the progress here once in a while.

Haha, that's great! :ganishka: I'm looking forward to the third installment of Berserk: A Plot Story. :guts:

Hi everyone. The flash's out. I managed to make 3 different endings and even one easter egg(hint: kill roster :SK:). I don't think the other two plot stories are comparable to the new one, which is why I called it "Berserk: The plot story". I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/379233

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Klaus said:
I know double postings aren't allowed, but I fear nobody sees it. Sorry.
Well this is one of those rare occasions where it's necessary. I didn't even see that you'd finished it. Watching now.

edit: Well, appears Newgrounds.com is down for me for now. I'll check it out later.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That's really awesome, stupendous job! :guts: The way you drew everyone made me laugh, especially Griffith and Locus.

WOOOOOOOOo! You did a great job with this thing! First of all the loading screen was pretty amusing. I was impressed by how many characters you put into this thing... you even threw in Godot and the Hawks in the end! Probably my favorite part is the doggy you had running with him :serpico: And you actually made a running cycle animation for him, what a pain in the ass, but it came out very well!!

My favorite ending was the skullknight one by the way. I felt that your pacing was really good and you had a lot of movement going on. The easter egg was cute and I see you even made an effort of having backgrounds to everything (there were quite a few props, like the wheelbarrow, the audience stands, etc) You really put some work into this and it shows. :D

At least you have the option of using that library for the next one right? ^^ Keep them coming, they've all been a blast!! I don't know of anyone else that's doing Berserk flashes :judo: so it's a gosh-darned good thing you're around! <3

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Nice work Klaus. Dunno how we all missed this. Great job though, you really put a lot into this one. :guts:

OK... one question...what goes on inside your head?

Oh jeez I was uncontrollably laughing the first few seconds. Zodd's voice was just...no XD. My favorite part was when Pack gave him the thumbs up and Gattsu's mouth was chomping (what was up with that?) then chased him.

Well done this made my day!

PS: I just remembered why did he lift the wheelbarrel with nothing inside of it? o_O

Oh uhh woops I have no idea how the names are really spelled (Guts, Gatts, Gutts, Gattsu, Gutsu, Guttsu...) I will just spell them as they are in the smileys...

Yay thanks to Klaus my friend and I have an inside joke that we would say gimme, gimme, URH! all the time > >

Top Bottom