Berserk flash movie

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Heheh nice video, it looks like you spent quite some time on it... If I had a reproach to make, it would be not enough Arnold quotes. :guts:

Anyway, great work, and welcome here. :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos
excellent stuff, dude! I was laughing at the he-man and griffith-with-beast-guts-attached-to-head bits quite audibly.

welcome! if I had my way everyone would make a falsh movie as an entrance to the boards!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say minus the few internet jokes (seinfeld, vader noooo etc) and newgrounds-esque structure, you have a Berserk saturday morning cartoon. I laughed my ass off several times. Seeing Skully drop it like it's hot on stage with Zodd made my day. Please, please please keep this up!

It took me several weeks to finish the animation but actually i had a lot of breaks. I wanted to post it last week but then i realised that the first version of voice acting was waaaaay too bad^^.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
That is the work of a true genius. It was akin to having an orgasm and a seizure at the same time. I can't wait to see more.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Good God, that was a treat!

I have somewhat of a silly/random humour being a British and that tickled every funny bone. The Matt Damon part was brilliant -- as well as the "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry scene".. haha, you've started my comedy Sunday off better than Simpsons could have :guts: THANK YOU, KLAUS!!

Top Bottom