Author Topic: The New Picture Thread  (Read 171966 times)

Offline Master Finn

Re: The New Picture Thread
« Reply #1225 on: December 21, 2013, 03:17:57 AM »
Just got a Nokia 1520 phone it takes kick ass pictures!  I was also able to download Instagram and this is my first instagram picture that I just took. I think the picture came out pretty nice.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Re: The New Picture Thread
« Reply #1226 on: February 15, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
Last year we tried getting in White Castle at Valentine's Day but we couldn't cos we need to make a reservation and the place was packed. So this year my pal made a reservation for 4 ahead of time. I wasn't gonna go cos I had dinner plans elsewhere but the girl I was supposed to go out with texted me the night before that she couldn't make it cos she couldn't get a babysitter. Luckily there was 1 spot yet to be taken and I could go to White Castle. What was different - there was a waitress who took our order at our table, special stickers, photo-op wall, they did up the table with special mats n chocolates n other stuff, if you reserved you had a name card and a bunch more, good fun overall.

Special Menu
Table set up
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.