The New Picture Thread

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
It's snowing in Seattle, WA! We rarely get snow in Winter and now it's coming down like crazy in Spring!

snowinmarchwf0.png
snowinmarch2kf5.png

Godred

Once sent from the Golden Hall.
Rhombaad said:
It's snowing in Seattle, WA! We rarely get snow in Winter and now it's coming down like crazy in Spring!

snowinmarchwf0.png
snowinmarch2kf5.png

haha hellz yeah! I should go to WA for spring then! I goddamn HATE spring. Autumn and winter are my seasons. I love the cold.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Godred said:
Autumn and winter are my seasons. I love the cold.

I thought I did, until this last winter where my room had no heating and temperatures reached -20F (without windchill). Obviously it didn't get quite that cold in the actual room, but I'm rather looking forward to frying this summer.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Personally, I hate the cold no matter what time of the year it is. I have this problem where I sweat even when its snowing outside. So when its cold, I'm cold n' wet. Also, I live in Jersey, so every winter recently we just get slush.

Just some recent fun I've had at work:

No, that's not blood, it's engine coolant. And lots of it.

What happens in diesel engines when your oil temperatures start to skyrocket? Just take a look at this oil pan...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
slayer81 said:
There's no escaping TIIIIME LINCOLN!!!!
LMAO, sorry but I couldn't resist :p

Wow, that is an ancient call back, second post in the thread, and from 4 years ago, yikes!

Anyway, update, at the Dodgers game Monday night (I'm on the far left):

dodger.jpg

Now I wouldn't have to draw on the beard. =)

Godred

Good goddamnit man. I need to go there. I hate hate hate this warm weather. I'll trade you Seattle for Chicago!

Godred

handsome rakshas said:
It's been mildly warm and you're sick of it already? It's perfect light jacket weather right now!

I was sick of it the first day I didnt need a coat. When the cold bites at the tips of your ears and nose, oh man i love that.
But today my hate for the warm was lifted a bit when me and my friends had our first BBQ of the year. WHOO I FORGOT ABOUT BBQ!

berserker88

The Raging Demon
First pics of myself and Ive been on for 3 years im ashamed :troll: just dyed my hair green and I got fucked up on Salvia so please be gracious on the comments. :ganishka:

picture011841zj0.jpg

jfkfkjfkgfcu5.jpg

yreueuyeurlg3.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
My large dvd collection
dsc00085gh4.jpg

I tried stacking them in way so that you can tell how many there actually are.
dsc00084fl1.jpg

dsc00082es6.jpg

and lets not forget these
dsc00083lk0.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Soon to be obsolete "junk collection" like the hundreds of VHS tapes at my house. Isn't technology great? :guts:

Top Bottom