The New Picture Thread

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Getting ready for Tae Kwan do class

sdc10579.jpg

sdc10577.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another loyal beer buying customer.

sdc10581.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah dude, and even of your customers in general. Pictures of yourself are Ok but that's it. Don't exploit those guys.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Here's a recent pic of me up close and personal:

n10712788409032185033.jpg

I'm not sure what it is I'm drinking, but it has a straw in it so I don't approve.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
helmetfront.jpg

helmetiso.jpg

helmetright.jpg

ummmm, for my engineering project I made a 3D model of Ironman, too bad I never had time to finish the body, blah...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yes, you've pushed Halle Berry out of the running for Berserk: The Motion Picture. Anyway, here are some oldies I just scanned...

526.jpg

The old Santa Cruz pad, my first home away from home... it was good as it looks.

chess.jpg

Trying to gain wisdom from the old master (my grandfather). I failed, though we did split our games.​

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I guess this is a good place to put this. It's my small collection of Berserk stuff I've found over the years. I'm sure it pales in comparison to a lot of people's here, but I felt like taking a picture of it today :guts:
053109004803.jpg

I got the artbook from this manga bookstore in Japantown, SF. I asked the guy if he had any Berserk stuff, and he pulled it out of a drawer near the artbooks. If anyone wants to get one and lives close enough, the store's address is:
Neighborhoods: Pacific Heights, Japantown
1581 Webster Street
(between Geary Blvd & Post St)
San Francisco, CA 94115

I saw a few more inside the drawer, so good luck :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No manga? And the artbook shouldn't be too hard to find. I've seen it at many stores, and online in many retailers. It's not a domestic product though, so it won't be everywhere.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
No manga?

Most of it is being borrowed by a friend right now, and some of it is still boxed up from my semi-recent move.

Walter said:
the artbook shouldn't be too hard to find. I've seen it at many stores, and online in many retailers. It's not a domestic product though, so it won't be everywhere.
Yeah, I understand that, but I included the info for anyone who happens to live close enough to San Francisco to make a day trip there to get it, plus that shop has a fuckton of awesome manga/video game artbooks and a lot of Japanese manga including Berserk up to the latest volume. Also, just so this isn't an off topic post here's a picture of me with the remastered DVD set the day I got it:
picture0020.jpg

Top Bottom