The New Picture Thread

Just wanted to show you all what i look like :carcus: and yes i know my shirt says San Fransisco and I'm from Canada :slan: By the way my names Falisha :carcus:

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00012.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Because I look just like Butthead! :troll:

I have posted at least one before. I'll work getting some for ya though, Falisha :slan:

Edit-
dsc00270p.jpg

I need to get some with my friends next time we go out.

Oburi said:
Because I look just like Butthead! :troll:

I have posted at least one before. I'll work getting some for ya though :slan:

lol..... okaii good to hear can't wait to see em we'll see if you really look like butthead :serpico:

ahaha you dont really look like butthead :slan:

Oburi said:
03142005090322pmml3.jpg

Here is my dad holding me while I stare at Hockey legend Ray Bourque ...anddd...some other...creepy guy.

Awwww you are so damn cute here :slan: and why the hell aren't you girls posting some damn pics as well i think iv'e only seen like 3 :SK:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Jesus talk about digging up dirt. I forgot I posted that. Ok to anybody just tuning in thats hockey legend Ray Bourque on the right and Ronald Weasely's creepy rapist cousin on the left (thank you darklink). Damn it's weird seeing a young picture of myself and a recent one right next to each other.
Awwww you are so damn cute here and why the hell aren't you girls posting some damn pics as well i think iv'e only seen like 3
Agreed.

Oburi said:
Jesus talk about digging up dirt. I forgot I posted that. Ok to anybody just tuning in thats hockey legend Ray Bourque on the right and Ronald Weasely's creepy rapist cousin on the left (thank you darklink). Damn it's weird seeing a young picture of myself and a recent one right next to each other.
Agreed.

ahahah hey i was just looking at the posts cuz i havent really got through it yet since theres 100's of posts :p

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
The Perineum Falcon said:
could you guys, please, keep this budding romance relegated to Myspace? it's kinda creeping me out. :troll:

:carcus: Hey, come here often? :slan:

could you guys, please, keep this budding romance relegated to Myspace? it's kinda creeping me out. :troll:

ahem but there is nothing going on here :griffnotevil: just looking at eachothers photo's after all isnt this what the threads about :ganishka:

Oburi

All praise Grail
slan69 said:
just looking at eachothers photo's after all isnt this what the threads about :ganishka:

He was only joking, hence the ---> :troll:

not only is it the tone of your posts that I find disturbing, it's also your flagrant (ab)use of the emotes.

:ganishka:

slan69 said:
ahem but there is nothing going on here :griffnotevil:

:isidro: :???: :judo: :azan: :badbone: :carcus: . . . :mozgus:

Dar_Klink

Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there… This is human... This is demonic!

Dar_Klink

l_76ee307747cd41b9b8de348a77988df5.jpg

Old pic of a friend and I in some photobooth. I'm the Light and he's the Dark. Thought it was an awesome contrast.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Now that's sexy.

I just want to rub the top of your head with some Aveeno lotion, slowly massaging it into your scalp while you drink your beer. You kids have a lot to learn about creepy because Handsome wrote the book on it! Again Bob, stop looking like me!

Top Bottom