The New Picture Thread

I don't think I've posted in here for years. So, this is what I look like when I'm not to busy coloring Berserk or getting into trouble. ;)
n8820817_39289507_1870.jpg
Gin and Tonic. My drink of choice. Also the drink responsible for many 'interesting' evenings.
n1137368283_30474203_200494.jpg

Darklink286 said:
I like your purse Proj. Really goes good with your outfit.
Well, it IS a nice purse. Wish I could say it was my own. Lol, everyone makes the same comment. I should photoshop a stack of Berserk volumes over it. :troll:

X

Xem

johnbrit1.jpg

And this is me when I'm sober! (not very often, mind you)​

I used to be skinny as pencil, everyone called me Skeletor! Thanks Donut Diet©!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yup. Say, why do books look so much more epic in Japanese? Even though I can't read the language, it still looks way cooler. Much better than seeing the horrible English thats used, like it was said in the DrakHorseReleases thread all the "slang" and misspellings used on purpose, the speech just doesn't seem to fit all the time.

Oburi said:
Yup. Say, why do books look so much more epic in Japanese? Even though I can't read the language, it still looks way cooler. Much better than seeing the horrible English thats used, like it was said in the DrakHorseReleases thread all the "slang" and misspellings used on purpose, the speech just doesn't seem to fit all the time.
Well, Miura doesn't use proper/Standard Japanese all the time either, so I don't mind the idea of using non-Standard English in translation, but only when/where appropriate, etc. which doesn't seem to be the case.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
One too many sissies in this page.

Haha man is this awkward... I agree with Proj, though you look manly enough in this picture to make me believe you could shot a plane down by throwing the dog at it. :ganishka:

Top Bottom