The New Picture Thread

yesmilord

千年王国
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to put this but I didn't feel like I wanted to make a new thread for it either, so I'll just drop it in here.

IMG_0351.jpg

Me and Songe Lee from AoW!

http://banirasoruto.blogspot.com/

That's a link to my blog. I visited China (for 1 month) and Japan (for 5 days). If you're interested, you can check out all of my totally awesome experiences while over there, and even a few pics to my visit of Art of War!

Ko Ninja said:
L5R is an amazing game and book series.

That it is. The ccg is pretty damn fun and rpg is equally entertaining. As far as I know though they do not make the novels anymore. Just the web stories(still nuts though but don't have ultra long fight scenes like a fight series like berserk does)

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
picture0070k.jpg

Hey Saiya! Look what I got in the mail today! :guts:
Expo forever! Expo forever! For the progress and harmony of mankind!

Also got this shirt, for those of you who know what Kaiji is.

I never post pics here because all I own is my laptop's webcam and cell phone camera, so they'd all either be grainy or in the same exact position/location that these pictures are in(with my embarrassing Serial Experiments Lain wallscroll in the background)

Dar_Klink

Gobolatula said:
Link, you handsome devil.
y helo thar :slan:
Grail said:
Are those curtains PURPLE? Link, I never knew you were so avant-garde. :carcus:
No... that's just a trick of lig- or uh in person they look mor-... :sad: SHUT UP! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING CREATIVE IN YOUR COLORING CHOICE! :azan:

Dar_Klink

YOU HAVE THREE TREES BRANDED!? :troll:

Speaking of trees... a giant fake Christmas tree fell on one of my coworkers today, it was kinda funny after I found out he was okay.

turkitage

ターク
I went to a sword shop to buy some swords and I had to go to the bathroom so I went to their bathroom and saw this:

4243658356_773f4c431a.jpg

So, of course I had to take pictures of it! (No, it's not a SK reference - just thought it was humorous!)

4242884831_c9f519382d.jpg
4243658510_3634cfd011.jpg

I want one in my bathroom!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
turkitage said:
I went to a sword shop to buy some swords and I had to go to the bathroom so I went to their bathroom and saw this:

So, of course I had to take pictures of it! (No, it's not a SK reference - just thought it was humorous!)

It's quite stylish, I have to admit. :badbone:

Top Bottom