First album back from press
n33406786_32939192_6057.jpg

All up in that cameras grill
4408_570499891815_33406786_33900869_838034_n.jpg

Second album back from press
11449_592046597045_33406786_34771444_505629_n.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I too have always wanted to bathe in a cascade of my own merchandise. Well played, sir. :ubik:

PS: are you planning on selling the CDs you rubbed all over your body as part of some kind of limited bathtub edition?

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Got a new shirt in the mail today! :guts:
picture0094h.jpg

Obscuring some details that don't need to be seen

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dar Klink said:
Obscuring some details that don't need to be seen

You could have just cropped your face off the photo you know. Anyway the t-shirt turned out nice, congrats!

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Aazealh said:
You could have just cropped your face off the photo you know. Anyway the t-shirt turned out nice, congrats!
CROPPING TOOL!? I HAVE A HELMET, THANK YOU! Oh, and thank you. :serpico:

Oburi said:
Anyway...
Just came back from a trip to New York. I went into a Japanese store and when I got to the top of the escalator, I saw this on the wall and I had to get a picture.
20100331140844newyorknec.jpg
Yeah, they still have this up there. Man, that store's got everything but it's also more expensive than the other comic/ manga stores around here. But, I still go there just to check out the J-babes :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Great Link!! Now I have my own custom shirt to show off.

Absolutely awesome shirt man, but you made a critical mistake! While the current forum was established in 2001, the site itself was created in October 2000. Still awesome though.

I've been thinking about making shirts like this for years (for members)... Maybe we finally ought to do it, to celebrate the site's 10 year anniversary.

Me in the middle on Day 2 of Otakon with 2 pals who drove down on Saturday. I'm tired, sleep-deprived and just tiiiiiiiiiiiiirredd from the Rave from the previous night ... 2 hours of non-stop jumping around, goofy dancing.
IMG_2845.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
Absolutely awesome shirt man, but you made a critical mistake! While the current forum was established in 2001, the site itself was created in October 2000. Still awesome though.

I've been thinking about making shirts like this for years (for members)... Maybe we finally ought to do it, to celebrate the site's 10 year anniversary.

I guess this is the forum's shirt, then I"ll do another one with 2000 on it for the site. It's a great idea to make some shirts for members, or even members can make their own if they have the funds.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Looking snappy in those Berserk shirts, Incantation and Branded! I've toyed with the thought of making my own, but I thought having one custom-made would be too expensive, and a t-shirt making kit I invested in before was kind of a bust. :sad: Although, the idea of having official site shirts sounds terrific!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Grail said:
Looking snappy in those Berserk shirts, Incantation and Branded! I've toyed with the thought of making my own, but I thought having one custom-made would be too expensive, and a t-shirt making kit I invested in before was kind of a bust. :sad: Although, the idea of having official site shirts sounds terrific!

Well this one cost me 20 bucks with shirt included, if I were to bring one my own shirts it would have been around 17. So this is a great way for just one shirt. But I have been to print shops and well they charged for orders of 12 and more and if one day there are official or Aaz or any of the Admins wants to make more shirts for Sk.net making a big order will surely be cheaper.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
It's a great idea to make some shirts for members, or even members can make their own if they have the funds.

Yeah, and like you said below it's easy to order in bulk these days. I'll try to whip something up by October.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Yeah, and like you said below it's easy to order in bulk these days. I'll try to whip something up by October.

Nice! I'll order a couple the second they're available. :guts:

^ me too, I'll buy 2 or so cos one will be a back up incase the first one shrinks too bad hehehe. The laundromat guys always mess things up for me.

Here's a post-Rave picture with me to the left, sleep deprived and tired from jumping around doing ninja moves n what not :rakshas:
NewImage2.jpg

Top Bottom