The New Picture Thread

41193_1584076362822_1263129015_31618448_6312862_n.jpg

In my g/f's bro's room playing with one of his two Pulse Rifles. I really need to steal one...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Proj2501 said:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs157.ash2/41193_1584076362822_1263129015_31618448_6312862_n.jpg
In my g/f's bro's room playing with one of his two Pulse Rifles. I really need to steal one...

Awesome stuff, and I'd think he'd just give you one, considering he idolizes you enough to have your picture on his wall. :troll:

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
1000579d.jpg

None of you thieves are coming to my house! Not with this laying around! :badbone:
Most badass mousepad I've ever owned!

turkitage

ターク
Bored.. and figure if Oburi did it I can too... so posting a pic of my fridge!

I'm a single guy that lives w/ a cat.. just fyi.

5040702320_5b35becacf_z.jpg
5040701712_feabac428e_z.jpg

5040702014_d9edc7586f_z.jpg

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Gah! You should have bought that because it is absolutely sick!

I would have posted these pics in the already established Berserk Tattoo thread, but it has nothing to do with Berserk so it's only 50/50. The first pic shows my flower tattoo(my own design). In the center of it is the kanji symbol for "eternity". Drew it. Loved it. Had to have it on my body.

The second and third pics are of my pisces symbol(I'm a pisces, fyi) encircled by a fire-colored tribal tattoo. I love tribal, but a lot of times they can be tacky(well, most of the time). I opted to have it colored because the majority of people get it either green or black. To me, that's a waste of space.

In total, I spent about $1,000 on all three(including tips). I'm extremely happy with them. Oh, I didn't get them all at the same time. Pisces was first, tribal was second and flower was third.

tattoo3.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

tattoo1.jpg

Oburi

All praise Grail
Here's some new pics of mine, since I got the Berserk Anime Artbook today!

andrewsreading.jpg

and these are just a small fraction of the trading cards that I purchased recently, these are the ones that i have wrapped up on display.

dsc00492ib.jpg

And these are just three cards that I have framed above my computer station. I just like having them there on display, the old Guts and Griffith, with Skullknight in the middle.

dsc00479ny.jpg

And I have much more merchandise on the way! I seem to have went on a spending rampage with some extra money I got :guts:

Edit- Now Guts can keep a watchful eye over me as I sleep.

dsc00505u.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Some fine purchases, Oburi. I'm curious to see what other purchases you made... I wonder, did you end up buying that keychain?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
My grandfather passed away a week and half ago after a grand and interesting life doing everything from driving a cab, ministering, and teaching, to acting on television. He always had a big smile and good story for anyone that would listen and another earful for those that wouldn't, he's who comes to mind when I think of the phrase, "larger than life."

chess.jpg

I've posted this one of us playing chess before. Though he was well educated, with multiple degrees and masters from Berkley, he stressed that, "An educated man can learn from anybody." I don't think he learned much from me during this game though.

granddaddy.jpg

Rest in peace, Granddaddy.​

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Hope he led a full life, which it sounds like he did.

what age was he? did he know/meet any famous people?

Sorry to hear about that Girff. My grandpa passed away not long ago, Oct.4 of this year. As Walter said, sounds like he achieved lots in his life.

Top Bottom