The New Picture Thread

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
skshirts.jpg

Branded was awesome enough to send me and Grail SKnet t-shirts because of our involvement in the April fool's dealy.

We love 'em. You rule and you are a great hombre.

Notice I'm holding a tiny version of volume 28's cover.

turkitage

ターク
Gobolatula said:
Branded was awesome enough to send me and Grail SKnet t-shirts because of our involvement in the April fool's dealy.

Awesome!!! Branded, you're my hero.

So the question is.. will you guys wear your matching shirts out in public?? :serpico:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Turkitage said:
So the question is.. will you guys wear your matching shirts out in public?? :serpico:
Of course. How else would people know I'm Gobolatula and she's Grail? I really wish people would stop calling me "John."

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
We were in Japantown for the Cherry Blossom festival. I took lots of pictures with people celebrating Japanese culture.
japan1.jpg

japan2.jpg

japan3.jpg

japan4.jpg

japan5.jpg

japan6.jpg

japan7.jpg

japan8.jpg

I'm a samurai just like Musashi!
japan9.jpg

Needless to say, I had a great time! =)
japan10.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Oh. And for those who don't know what a silly gose I am, yes in each of those pictures I purposely made myself look as awkward as possible. Look at my hover-hands in the Sailor Moon picture.

Heh cool pictures Gob! Serious cosplayers *nod nod* and a lot of people. Was it a weekend long event? Those Sailor Moon cosplayers <3 ... wait the last picture! X'D

Oburi

All praise Grail
Uhh the place where I work. Too bad we don't have another berserk calender that I can use to get sexy berserk pics:-(

turkitage

ターク
Oburi said:
Finally some nice weather.
Very nice! The weather I mean, of course. Oh, and I couldn't tell who was wearing more jewelry - you or her. :schierke:

Death May Die said:
Who says we need a calendar? :carcus:

Exactly! I just have Milishka on every month of my calendar. :serpico:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Please don't do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98

Oh man, that was hard to watch. I can't imagine the degree of "Oh shit!" he felt after that.

Looking slick branded.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Please don't do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOvI0TOx98
Heh, that video was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the picture. I've also worked in a warehouse like this. Had a few unfortunate happenings with the forklift too, but not of that magnitude.

Brandedone, we have way too much in common with work. I have a million squarefoot warehouse to myself on weekends. I'm a forklift operator and man does the nights drag.

Every month I get to sit in on a forklift safety session along with the whole company. Our company is worldwide, I get to hear things that make me hate my job like "20,000 people were injured this year due to forklifts" and "In 3 months there has been 2 forklift fatalities in our company." I sit there asking myself what did I get myself into. I feel singled out and everyone looks at the forklift driver like they're a time bomb waiting to explode. Work is never encouraging after sitting through a forklift safety video. :judo:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Death May Die said:
Brandedone, we have way too much in common with work. I have a million squarefoot warehouse to myself on weekends. I'm a forklift operator and man does the nights drag.

Every month I get to sit in on a forklift safety session along with the whole company. Our company is worldwide, I get to hear things that make me hate my job like "20,000 people were injured this year due to forklifts" and "In 3 months there has been 2 forklift fatalities in our company." I sit there asking myself what did I get myself into. I feel singled out and everyone looks at the forklift driver like they're a time bomb waiting to explode. Work is never encouraging after sitting through a forklift safety video. :judo:

That sucks. Good thing I"m not in the aisles with the forklift drivers at the moment. I"m mostly been waxing floors in the offices so I"m way out of the danger zone for now. What kind of forklift do you use? HEre the ones to store merchandise are the Raymond brand the ones that you stand up and just move everything with your hands.

Top Bottom