The New Picture Thread

Th3Branded0ne said:
That sucks. Good thing I"m not in the aisles with the forklift drivers at the moment. I"m mostly been waxing floors in the offices so I"m way out of the danger zone for now. What kind of forklift do you use? HEre the ones to store merchandise are the Raymond brand the ones that you stand up and just move everything with your hands.

We got four Toyota lifts. Not great for much other than what we do here at the warehouse. We got huge gaylords full of used grounded up plastic resin and PVC flakes that weigh up to 1600lb. I could make Berserk statues and what not if I knew how to use the stuff. :troll: LOL Find me a tutorial on how to do that! :serpico:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
japan6.jpg

u didnt mention that branded was with u gobs!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Gobolatula said:
Where'd you get dat shit? I want one.

Ebay. Some guy was selling a bunch of decal that he makes for $1 and I was surprised to see a Berserk one. Had to get it.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I went to a tattoo expo a couple of hours ago. My brother coldn't make it so I already had to go. It was good,some were just showing off, others in contest, and also some adding new tatoos. Tomorrow is gonna be coller in my opinion since I"m going to the body worlds exhibit at the sicence center.

dscn1550t.jpg

dscn1552v.jpg

dscn1548c.jpg

dscn1555y.jpg

dscn1559e.jpg

3rd pic is epic ... did you get her digits/ email address ^_~ ?? With the exception of the ass-crack in the last picture, those tattoo's look cool ;)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
IncantatioN said:
3rd pic is epic ... did you get her digits/ email address ^_~ ?? With the exception of the ass-crack in the last picture, those tattoo's look cool ;)

just a business card Inca...yeah most tattoos I saw were pretty cool.

Now this pics are from the Body worlds exhibit I attended MOnday. I could only get a crappy pic since they didn't allow picture taking and staff was always walking around. And bought the postcards I pictured below. It's AWESOME! So many body parts and bodies in the exhibit.

0523111252.jpg

0523111732.jpg

0523111733.jpg

0523111733a.jpg

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Aphasia said:
I can't decide if those are really gross or really badass. Or both.

It's even weirder if you attend the exhibit live- all of the bodies on display were real people. It's fascinating, though certainly a bit morbid. I saw the exhibit when it went to Denmark a few years ago.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
FanimeCon 2011 Time!

This year, me and the grailfriend went to FanimeCon once more. We only went for a day, but saw some cool stuff. As always, I got some pictures with some great celebrities.

fanime11sk01.jpg

Myself with Zelda and his friend who might be deaf so she needs to speak with hand-written speech bubbles. There was something awesome on the ceiling so I was checkin that out a little...

fanime11sk02.jpg

I got really excited when I saw that Yusuke Urameshi was about to shoot my girlfriend in the face with a Spirit Gun attack. Turns out he was just posing for a picture.

fanime11sk03.jpg

Me and Starfox go way back. I've known him ever since that Smash Brothers Game Cube game.

fanime11sk04.jpg

Me and the angel Panty are having a romantic moment while The Demon Sisters are jealous and rageful. Meanwhile I look at something cool going on up on the ceiling. Also, my camera's lame.

fanime11sk05.jpg

I get weird around Wolverine. Sorry.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
You guys go to some awesome conventions! I love these pictures. Gobs, from one man to another, you are a handsome human being. In fact, you and star fox are my new background. :griffnotevil:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
I really really really really really really really really hope you are kidding, friend. :puck:
I really really really really really really really really hope you are kidding, by asking if he's kidding.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Kidding about what? :troll:

Thanks for the compliments, Aphasia. I do my best to be as pretty as I can.

And I'm having trouble deciding where to place these decals I got: my car or my laptop? I might be getting a new car within the year so... Eh, I dunno. One decal is the famous Brand from Berserk and the other is a Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
i suppose you sarcasm flew right past me :???:

also, the wolverine guy looks like just some random guy in a tank top that you bumped into. or like an old college buddy lol

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Truder said:
also, the wolverine guy looks like just some random guy in a tank top that you bumped into. or like an old college buddy lol

Like a college buddy he didn't want to run into. Haha. I wonder, did Wolverine have claws below the cropped picture? I hope so. Otherwise he is just a guy in a tank top.

Top Bottom