The New Picture Thread

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Went to a baseball game on free tickets after attending a walk for drug awareness. All of my friends were working and family already had plans. So I went solo. The game was pretty good and ended in extra innings.

sam0142h.jpg

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I'm a daddy!!!

Victoria_Marie.jpg

Victoria
4lbs.12oz

Sofia_Rose.jpg

Sofia
3lbs. 12oz.

Both were only 32 weeks old, but are currently developing well and hoping to get them home soon.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
Welcome to the world, little gals! :ubik:

Congratulations on achieving fatherhood TWICE in one day, Nomad.
Thank you captain. It's an experience that words cannot describe. I'm in love with my ladies!!!
Now... Any decent website that sells a padded Puck? It's been frustrating trying to find one :puck:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
What a MAN! Congratulations, Nomad! :badbone:

I like how you have the stat-sheet going already, Victoria ahead by a pound! Though, couldn't you convince the wife to go for Theresia and Sonia? Nobody would know but us. :slan:

Seriously though, health and happiness to you all, and damn... good luck raising TWIN GIRLS! My mind is boggling at the thought. :???:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Griffith said:
What a MAN! Congratulations, Nomad! :badbone:

I like how you have the stat-sheet going already, Victoria ahead by a pound! Though, couldn't you convince the wife to go for Theresia and Sonia? Nobody would know but us. :slan:

Seriously though, health and happiness to you all, and damn... good luck raising TWIN GIRLS! My mind is boggling at the thought. :???:

Ha ha! Thanks man. In all seriousness, we all know the good bad and ugly side of these things. But mark my words... It will change you, and you will love it. People tell me how horrible of endless nights it will be and such, but I can't think of a better reason to get up in the first place. These girls will make me and break me, but in the end they are the single best thing that I have done in my life. Thank you for the wishes, and without question... Welcome 2 new Berserk fans :badbone:

turkitage

ターク
!!! Congrats Nomad!!

Man.. I'm stressing out for you already for when they get older. Maybe I'll give you the same present I am giving my brother when his two daughters turn 16 - A metal Baseball bat and stand that sits right behind his front door. :ganishka:

Btw, I LOVE the names. Victoria and Sofia are such pretty names.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Thank you all for the kind words guys. Still walking on cloud with these 2. Having lots of fun with them, even in the incubators lol. :griffnotevil:

puella

Berserk forever
Congratulations!
How peacefully they sleep! I can understand your fun even with the incubators. :iva:

By now, they must have gained a few pounds and inches.

You'll be twice busier than other daddies. However, I recommend you to use coton diapers for the pretty ladies! If it drives you crazy, you can use them alternatively with disposable ones. :SK: If you're interested, I can even instruct you on how to manage everyday-washing-diapers life.

Top Bottom