The New Picture Thread

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Thanks, everyone! It's truly life-changing (for the better). We have a great support team, too, so that makes things a bit easier.

Protip: running water knocks my daughter out immediately.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Johnstantine said:
Thanks, everyone! It's truly life-changing (for the better). We have a great support team, too, so that makes things a bit easier.

Protip: running water knocks my daughter out immediately.

Congrats man! Welcome to the world of daddy-duties! :guts:. It is in fact a life changing experience. And it's funny, myself and the wife realized that little running water trick when my girls were about 3 months old... And it DOES work lol. Best wishes to you and the family.

StarKodama said:
I'm jealous too! I have no one to discuss Berserk with in real life... well, not in English, anyway. :judo: All SkullKnight members should come to Japan so we can have a meet-up! Oh yeah, and I guess we can go see the movie, too. :troll:
Hey, StarKodama, I'm going to visit Japan next month, so we can totally meet and discuss Berserk in english. :guts:

By the way, Johnstantine, congratulations, man! I hope she will grow up to be a real Berserk fan!

So I went to the Nile show tonight, Hour Of Penance opened for them and The Black Dahlia Murder played after em. I didn't stay for TBDM because I just wanted to see Nile. Hour Of Penance had a decent set marred by shitty sound. So I wasn't sure what Nile would sound like but they sounded incredible. They played some slow boring tracks off the last album but the rest was spot on.

Kl.jpg

I see a bunch of people taking pictures with Karl and I felt "Ok, just go up to him and take one". So I did ... and ask Karl if I could take a picture with him. His back is to me and he's facing the merch table where his wife was standing. She looks at him and says "Karl, someone wants to take a picture with you, he's behind you" Karl says "I know, I don't want to turn around". I'm still standing there. She tells him "Karl, there's someone waiting for a picture with you" Karl shrugs his shoulders and mumbles something. She tells him a third time and he then turns around. I asked him if I could take a picture and he said Ok. Rockstar attitude = fail.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
It's FANIME time. Me and Grail had a great time again this year. Though we had to wait in line for literally 5 fucking hours long.

fanime2012_01.jpg

Here's part of the line, when we were about 2 or so hours in.

fanime2012_02.jpg

Grail looking spiffy, standing in said line.

And here's me with some cartoon characters:

fanime2012_03.jpg

Mitzi from Pokeball Challenge

fanime2012_04.jpg

MANty and COCKing. That's what I call them even though they tell me not to call them that.

fanime2012_05.jpg

The Rock from Naruto Ninjas

fanime2012_06.jpg

If you can look in the mirror you get a behind the scenes special feature on the making of these cosplay pictures.

fanime2012_08.jpg

Adolf Hitler of genocide fame

fanime2012_09.jpg

Duckman

fanime2012_10.jpg

Mindy from Twilight

fanime2012_12.jpg

Me with all 5 of the main Cowboy Bebops

fanime2012_14.jpg

Me and some crazy lady I dunno

fanime2012_15.jpg

Captain Shephard

fanime2012_13.jpg

I wish women would stop touching me.

Other Stuff:

fanime2012_11.jpg

Grail being awesome

turkitage

ターク
Nice pictures, glad you guys had a good time! Yeah, really good job on the weight loss.

I love Cons, especially when you see characters you haven't seen or thought of in a long time. Duckman!! Classic!!

Top Bottom