The New Picture Thread

Congrats again :guts: You guys should totally print n'frame that photo, what a beautiful picture.

I performed an Isidro Jump right before the facilities closed down for winter, by plunging right into the Corinth Canal:

I almost pussed out seconds before the jump, but there were ladies watching. I could not afford to show any weakness. :slan:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea idk how I missed this either. Congrats! This makes me heart all warm and fuzzy. So happy for you guys.

See, sk.net bringing people together since 2000.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You're a braver man than me, Sura! What gave you the idea to jump in the first place?

Thanks very much for the well-wishes, guys. Not sure whether we'll have a Berserk-themed wedding, but I have been thinking about crafting some Mr. and Mrs. Beherit cake toppers. :ganishka:

IncantatioN said:
Cool beans dude, by the way - does that bracelet/ power band thingie work? What's it supposed to do?

It's supposed to give you 'balance', but it's a scam... I was swept away in the marketing craze surrounding it, but it's a total waste of money.

Grail said:
You're a braver man than me, Sura! What gave you the idea to jump in the first place?

Ah, just curiosity really. Something to cross off the list! :guts:

My birthday cake, of course it had to have Berserk on it. The design was so much better looking than I expected it to be. I would thank the girl that did it but I have no idea which girl at DQ did the design, since only girls work at the DQ near my workplace, hahaha. Might as well let's ya all know, it was Oreo and cheesecake. :carcus:

20130124_201052_HDR_zps5bd69d87.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
slan69 said:
My birthday cake, of course it had to have Berserk on it. The design was so much better looking than I expected it to be. I would thank the girl that did it but I have no idea which girl at DQ did the design, since only girls work at the DQ near my workplace, hahaha. Might as well let's ya all know, it was Oreo and cheesecake. :carcus:

20130124_201052_HDR_zps5bd69d87.jpg

Looks very well done ! Sacrificing the waistline Slan?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
That looks awesome... Happy birthday, and nice choice on the cake! Now I know what I want for my next birthday. :ganishka:

Thanks to good ol Nemo ... I don't get why everyone was so hyped about it hitting NYC, anyway it served it's purpose with some snow so a pal and I could sit outside and enjoy a good fire. Hehe ironic how I'm also supposed to be worshiping fire.

20130208_215728_zps18d09f36.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
So, today I went to get my Ipod fixed, and there was an art festival going on by the business. I found a treasure inside the store, this was the first arcade I ever played, and it was free to play, no quarters needed, only being a customer gave me access :guts:

afestival.jpg

aturtle.jpg

bturtle.jpg

TheBranded1 said:
So, today I went to get my Ipod fixed, and there was an art festival going on by the business. I found a treasure inside the store, this was the first arcade I ever played, and it was free to play, no quarters needed, only being a customer gave me access :guts:

Sweet! :serpico: I played that game quite a bit back in the day and I've been wanting to play it again. I'm a bit jealous.

Just got home supatired from seeing Araabmuzik, it was unbelievable, so much fun, just incredible. Ticket said 10 PM, got there on time, he didn't play till 1 AM and his set went on till about 2:15. Fuzzy picture of us with him after his set (damnit =_=)

2baarA_zps61e2b1f5.jpg

1baarA_zps8ba3cb93.jpg

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
IncantatioN said:
Just got home supatired from seeing Araabmuzik, it was unbelievable, so much fun, just incredible. Ticket said 10 PM, got there on time, he didn't play till 1 AM and his set went on till about 2:15. Fuzzy picture of us with him after his set (damnit =_=)

2baarA_zps61e2b1f5.jpg

1baarA_zps8ba3cb93.jpg

1 am? Fuck that noise.

Johnstantine said:
1 am? Fuck that noise.

Hey now! Electronic Dream and Electronic Dream 2 are pretty good (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxmxY7p9otI).

I got into a bit of trouble last evening, the incident was a first for me and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again. Had a late night from watching GI Joe, so I didn't get enough sleep. Got to the office, mug of coffee in the morning (just started a week ago cos of this HalfnHalf creamer thing that's Bailey's flavored heh), not enough water during the day. Went as a Guest to a NYSC with a swimming pool with a pal who's a member to swim. He usually does his routine work out before hitting the pool and I tried to mirror it with the lowest weights on the rack. Sipped on water 2/3 times from a water fountain but not satisfying gulps. Prolly worked out for 45 mins and I felt a bit oozy by the end of it. Got up to walk to the water fountain and I started to feel really lousy, when I got 3/4 steps away all I wanted to do with sit down and next thing I know is I'm on the floor and I just came to. Someone who worked there tapped me and I had passed out for a few seconds apparently. Took deep breaths, tried to sit but felt woozy again and wanted to lie down on my back. The floor was cool, so I felt better with my back against it. Asked for water and drank a cup. Few minutes later I see a team of paramedics hovering over me (still lying down) and they asked me basic questions. They told me I had to get to the ambulance waiting outside, to run some basic tests. I stood up on my own and walked to the car, felt a lot better than I was a few minutes ago. They said I'd gone completely pale and the color on my face looked better. Spent another 15 minutes in the ambulance where they checked my blood pressure, heart rate and all that. They mentioned a few times how this or that might be the cause and it was all sounding harsh. Having just that 1 cup of water earlier, I was seriously parched and wanted more water, felt woozy again and asked if I could have some water and lie down for a bit. Soon as I lay down, I think I blacked out again and when I came to, there was chatter from the 2 paramedics saying I needed to go to the hospital and how they'd caught some evidence of whatever on their scanner. Oxygen mask on my face, saline and needle on my right arm. I hate seeing my own blood, they tried on my left hand close to my knuckles and didn't work. Anyway, got to the hospital and the Doc wanted to do an EKG + blood tests, etc. and I asked him to just get the EKG done since I didn't have medical insurance. 5 mins earlier just when the paramedics were about to leave me, I asked how much it cost for the ambulance to get me to the hospital and they said about a grand, give n take. So I was a bit alarmed by the cost side of things as well. EKG turned out good, and I walked out by 10:30/45. Time lapse - passing out the first time to walking out of the hospital = 3 hours. Combination of a lack of enough sleep + not drinking a lot of water during the day + during the workout (dehydration) + breathing properly during the workout (maybe) resulted in my heart rate + blood pressure dipping alarmingly low. I was damn lucky to have a good good pal around me who was of tremendous selfless help throughout this episode. I'd be shit scared if I was alone. Definitely embarrassed and it's prolly another wake up call for me. My cholesterol I know is off the roof anyway. Friday I'm headed back to the same place to get a membership and start working out/ hit the treadmill but surely swimming on a daily basis. Can't frakkin wait. Oh yeah, moral of the story - drink lots of water =_=

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I hope you feel 100% soon buddy. You need plenty of fluids man. I was all day Sunday with diarrhea and I'm just starting to feel like I have returned all the fluids I lost. I haven't hit the gym since then. Take care and I hope you get in a good work out routine .

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Man, that sounds awful, I hope you're feeling better. It's definitely a good reminder to drink as much water as you can throughout the day. I know I don't always get enough myself!

Been drinking a lotta water since yesterday and getting closer to a 100%, thanks guys! Gonna go back tomorrow and get a membership. To compliment my unhealthy diet, I need regular exercise.

Hope you get un~diarrhea'ed soon, Branded.

Top Bottom