The New Picture Thread

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Just took this right now, had to edit it real quick like, there could be children out there!  :-*

me.jpg

eh screw it. you can see my nipples already.

damn youre a big (not fat) guy.

Wow, Venus. I actually prefer the second picture, more of a regular casual sort of look. Gives a better impression of what you generally look like, ie, very attractive. Heh.

Venus

if only...
Denial said:
Wow, Venus. I actually prefer the second picture, more of a regular casual sort of look. Gives a better impression of what you generally look like, ie, very attractive. Heh.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
TheSkyTraveller said:
What, 25?   :)
I tend to look like a kid in photos sometimes.  At least I don't get carded anymore!

oh, okay. i didnt even think to check your profile, but you look really young. take it as a compliment.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Too much talking not enough Sam.  >:(

Tell ya what; I will get some new pics of Sam up by the friday after this one coming, and If I don't then Aazealh can delete my account and IP ban me (unless the camera isn't working, I can't help that :-\).

redria said:
Quiet nice? Don't you mean "Quite nice"? :p But yes, they are very nice indeed.

Often get those two mixed up.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Tell ya what; I will get some new pics of Sam up by the friday after this one coming, and If I don't then Aazealh can delete my account and IP ban me.

I was planning to threaten you with it anyway ;D.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
26806758_l.jpg

My Big Buddy and me hanging out at summer school. Currently still in school, hopefully one of these days I can live my dream of practicing Martial Arts and become like Bruce.

off topic about my self, VENUS, your a real hotty!!! You probably get that a lot, I dont doubt it, but man your Beautiful.

Venus

if only...
SlimJ87D said:
off topic about my self, VENUS, your a real hotty!!! You probably get that a lot, I dont doubt it, but man your Beautiful.
Id prefer beautiful than "hotty"... but thanks for the raves :p ;)

I haven't taken new pictures in such a long time. :) Ah well, here is a small collage taken from my website. The middle picture is the most recent.

authorpicture.jpg

- Winde

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Venus™ said:
Id prefer beautiful than "hotty"... but thanks for the raves  :p ;)

Yes, my apologies, the term hotty seems more towards a sex object, I really met that you are beauitful. Like wow :eek:, not like grrrrr.

Top Bottom