The New Picture Thread

Alright, I've been wanting to post up my pic here, but haven't gotten around to doing that. Here I am:

me.jpg

The image is a bit dark because the lighting is behind me but thats a pic from my pc cam. Don't I look so young? How old do you think I look.....I'm 23, but have such a kids face.

lady winde said:

Ohhh, check that out..... ;D

Sparnage said:
(unless the camera isn't working, I can't help that :-\).

Ummm, camera is seriously having some troubles right now, I mentioned the possibility that it isn't working as the last time I used it was when I previously took pics of Sam in the other picture thread and it kinda fell of a ledge onto a cement floor.

I even have proof.

Ohshit.jpg

Must have fell on the button and took a picture in mid air, almost made the accident worth it. Anyway might take a bit longer unless I can fix it.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
do you must know the incredible amount of bullshit stink I can smell even from here??? 8)
It's not me who you should be trying to flash out your sad bull-SSSHHH I mean story, for I did not made the arrangement with the Admin. ;)
Good Luck :p ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
Must have fell on the button and took a picture in mid air, almost made the accident worth it. Anyway might take a bit longer unless I can fix it.

It's bothering, anyway you'd better go buy a new one quickly, because friday's not far away, and I would be REALLY disappointed if you didn't keep your word ;).

Nomad said:
do you must know the incredible amount of bullshit stink I can smell even from here??? 8)
It's not me who you should be trying to flash out your sad bull-SSSHHH I mean story,

I resent that as I pride myself on my honesty >:(. However yeah a deals a deal, and it Shouldn't be too hard to find someone with a digital camera.

Aazealh said:
It's bothering, anyway you'd better go buy a new one quickly, because friday's not far away, and I would be REALLY disappointed if you didn't keep your word ;).

Don't worry I Haven't given up yet.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aazealh said:

Looks like some people on the board has a certain dog fetish for sam... Protect him sparnage!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Looks like some people on the board has a certain dog fetish for sam... Protect him sparnage!

Well, if you had enough balls to post your picture, I'd have replied that the dog simply looks better than you, but since you didn't, I'll have to tell the truth and admit that deep inside, I really think that if Sam posted here by puking on Sparnage's keyboard, it would be a better contribution than most of your posts.

..... Anyway here are some pics;

Happysam1.jpg

Happysam2.jpg

Happysam3.jpg

The little bugger had a birthday recently, who can guess his age?

PickedupSam.jpg
Samlikesfood.jpg

In case some are wondering, i'm the guy with the dog.

SamwithChumfood.jpg

LeapingSam.jpg

Watch Sam as he leaps onto the back of a ute!!

seeing you so happy with your dog brings back memories of my dog from years ago,

i loved my dog dearly, her name was gabby,

she was a doberman pincher, born a month before i was,

she was bigger than me most of her life, until me and my family went on vacation when i was 11,

11 is old for a dog, and she had developed severe physical problems while we were in disneyworld,

we got back from our trip, started taking things inside, then i noticed my sister was crying, she was 9 at the time, i asked her why but she couldnt talk,

then the news was broke to me, the neighbors had gabby put to sleep while we were in florida   :'(,

i will never forget her, hopefully sam makes you as happy :D

- c

Yeah I guess he does make me happy, how can I not be when the bastard is always smiling? (aside when I go inside). I'm sure that must have been very hard for you to cope with, especially at a young age.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
my great dane died recently. her name was lucy and she was 160 pounds of love. poor girl had a twisted stomach and had to be put down. she was only 7.it's a shame those dogs die so young. now we have this little shit puppy. i guess she's okay, but she's hyper as hell and can be a real pain in the ass.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Those pics remind me of my yellow lab Thor, is that the kind of dog Sam is?

Sadly at the age of six(this past summer) we had to put Thor down because we could'nt afford to do all the tests to see what kind of disease he had, and I decided since he wasn't eating and could barely stand walking that I'd rather have him put down then bring him home to suffer  :'(

When did this topic turn into a dog sob story?  ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aazealh said:
Well, if you had enough balls to post your picture, I'd have replied that the dog simply looks better than you, but since you didn't, I'll have to tell the truth and admit that deep inside, I really think that if Sam posted here by puking on Sparnage's keyboard, it would be a better contribution than most of your posts.

Maybe if you take time to remember my explination, you would figure out that I dont have a digital camera or scanner. It was in the old thead... Oh what do you know! Its been deleted! Whats with all the hate?

skeletonmf said:
my great dane died recently. her name was lucy and she was 160 pounds of love. poor girl had a twisted stomach and had to be put down. she was only 7.it's a shame those dogs die so young. now we have this little shit puppy. i guess she's okay, but she's hyper as hell and can be a real pain in the ass.

I had a similer problem with my rottweiler when I was 7. We gave him a whole chicken one night, and the next night he ran and died, simply because some purebred dogs have some kind of disconnected stomach thing and it twists up if he eats too much and excercises. Oh how I miss Robert :'(.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
yeah, it happens. we were warned not to over feed her, but i dont know if that is the cause of her stomach twisting.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Maybe if you take time to remember my explination, you would figure out that I dont have a digital camera or scanner.

I remember that, but it's as cheap an excuse as it can get.

DemonX said:
Whats with all the hate?

You were disrespectful to Sam (and to me), and:

Wah wah wah said:
Well in any case I think we all agree Sam is pretty badass

If you need another reason, well:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Actually the funny thing is I heard there was going to be a pro-ban demon x movement going to start

Now, how about making Sam the mascot of SK.net ? ;D

Top Bottom