The New Picture Thread

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about something close actually, not this one though :p. More like the site banner or something ::).

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
me
Pic0094.jpg

Wah wah wah said:
Those pics remind me of my yellow lab Thor, is that the kind of dog Sam is?

Sadly at the age of six(this past summer) we had to put Thor down because we could'nt afford to do all the tests to see what kind of disease he had, and I decided since he wasn't eating and could barely stand walking that I'd rather have him put down then bring him home to suffer  :'(

When did this topic turn into a dog sob story?  ;D

Yup, pure bred yellow Lab which would technically mean he is at a higher risk of dying at a younger age for those two reasons alone.

Having said that from all the stories of dogs dying I have heard so far from members here, the only dog that is currently older than Sam before before dying is C's dog living til the age of 11.
Sam isn't as young as he looks, but still going fit and strong (we would train alot together and he is on a good diet) and I expect him to live a while yet.

BTW nice pic Denial.

Aazealh said:
Now, how about making Sam the mascot of SK.net ? ;D

Awesome....awesome to the max. ;D

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
dont worry venus i was just going to build a shrine to you, surround it with candles, slaughter an infant and drink it's blood in a satanic ritual.

what?......... WHAT?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
skeletonmf said:
dont worry venus i was just going to build a shrine to you, surround it with candles, slaughter an infant and drink it's blood in a satanic ritual.

Translation:
skeletonmf said:
Jerking off to your tits.

Anyway, since I now have a recent photo of myself, I might as well post it here:

moi.jpg

"Hello, Ladies!"​
Taken by the little woman just tonight, she tried to get my picture by surprise (as I was busy cultivating chest hair for my Magnum shoot); and that's what I look like suprised. =)

Sadly, we didn't bother to take any other pictures that weren't of pumpkins made up like Tom Selleck.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
"Griffith No More!" said:
Taken by the little woman just tonight, she tried to get my picture by surprise (as I was busy cultivating chest hair for my Magnum shoot); and that's what I look like suprised. =)

You call that chest hair? I got more hair on the back of my left hand! >:(

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You call that chest hair? I got more hair on the back of my left hand!   >:(

more like the palm of your left hand. youre all filthy masturbaters, but not me.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
skeletonmf said:
more like the palm of your left hand. youre all filthy masturbaters, but not me.

I don't know, last time I checked which was now I lack hair there. Aside from that, watch who you call a filthy masturbater. Now get back to printing pictures of venus.

Top Bottom