Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
The 1st/2nd generation tanks of WWII consistently had difficulties navigating through the ruined French and German streets.

When was WWII again? :schierke:

Walter said:
A biped tank is more equipped to a changing landscape, such as a suddenly-collapsed bridge.

Robots currently have trouble walking up or down stairs. Do you have any fact to back up your statement?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Robots currently have trouble walking up or down stairs. Do you have any fact to back up your statement?
robotgross2.jpg

THE FUTURE IS NOW​

Proj2501 said:
HAHA thank u walter!!!!!!! :carcus:
I hereby dissolve our pact of steel. :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
The Metal Gear series makes sense. Just as talented as Miura.

MGS4 is no berserk.

Walter said:
God, I'm plummeting into nerdville for even commenting on this subject,

You're a permanent resident, no use denying it...

The japanese are on a bloody quest to create the first giant walking robot. Thanks a lot muther f*ckin' Gundam series...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
The japanese are on a bloody quest to create the first giant walking robot. Thanks a lot muther f*ckin' Gundam series...

Since we're in nerdville already, Japanese people's fascination with walking robots came long before Gundam.

I can't wait for more info on Metal Gear Solid 4: Gun of the Patriots. I don't know anything apart from the key characters of Vamp, Meryl Silverburgh, Raiden, Revolver Ocelot, Solid Snake, Otacon, Big Boss, and Naomi Hunter. I personally don't get the Big Boss being back but I guess if Gray Fox can be revived then so can he and then there is Naomi Hunter too, so FOXDIE is going to be covered for sure.

Big Boss and Naomi Hunter aren't confirmed, but it's speculated that they'll be back because of a poster art depicting 8 characters. The last two people look somewhat like Big Boss and Naomi Hunter, but it's never been confirmed.

Unless, of course, you have a link with an official statement which states those two are in fact going to be in the game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The House of Represenatives recently renewed the Patriot Act here in the USA.  Will this affect key events in MGS4?  :???:

Hmm yep your right sorry it's only a guess from the art work of 8 character designs, I just checked where I read it from. I must say that the one people think it's Big Boss does look like him and it fits the eye patch on the right eye where as Solidus and Solid have it on the left, not to mention the look of the body seem artificial which he would need now. As for Naomi Hunter I thought it was odd she would be back.... but the other speculation that she is Fortune seems unlikely too. What do you think yota821? (only just seen you moved me into the right thread so I have a look in here. Thank you)

Ooohh, it wasn't me that moved us, the credit goes to the devilry of Walter, and Aaz...... :void: :badbone:

I would love to think it's Big Boss and Naomi Hunter, but Kojima has such a way of teasing us, then shocking us with sheer numbing atrocity that I would just stay cautiously optimistic. Who knows though...... :schierke:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Wow... I forgot I started this thread, lol.

MGS4myspace.jpg

Here's an image I found and just added a qoute to it. I like this type of art, it looks cool, and you can see the MK II is ready to kick some ass. I really see that part as comedy, like in the trailer when it follows right behind him and the sun is reflecting on the camera, and they're running in slow motion.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen this image before. Looks great.

It's an old west showdown, cowboy boots and all. All it needs is a tumbleweed. :guts:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Walter said:
I've seen this image before. Looks great. 

It's an old west showdown, cowboy boots and all.  All it needs is a tumbleweed.  :guts:

Hahaha
20002001.jpg

Look at its beauty... the tumbleweed...

Seriously, on the way to Vegas, I've seen one of these so huge, a car ran it over and they had to stop for maintenance.

I am a fan of Metal Gear Solid and was a bit dissappointed at the MGS4 trailer. I started crying when i saw Snake with gray hair. I stopped the trailer when Snake started to cough. It was too emotional for me :judo:

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I think I'm the only person who is not excited to see the metal gear series add another chapter. Also same with DMC. As for the FLCL remark earlier in this thread. FlCL was great, the studio that did that series along with gunbuster 2 and a few others have wicked style!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Meathook said:
As for the FLCL remark earlier in this thread. FlCL was great, the studio that did that series along with gunbuster 2 and a few others have wicked style!

Well, it's not like Gainax lacks recognition...

Top Bottom