Berserk card signed by Kentarou Miura

Hi guys
I am new in this forum^^!
This site is dedicated to Berserk fans so I would like to ask you a question :
I need money so i am forced to sell my konami trading card signed by Kentaro Miura :miura: (100% authentic, there is a plug on the signature with a konami certificate of authenticity) extremly rare you can only win this card in a contest in Japan. The card is not very nice "there is only hawk on horses" but there is miura signature :miura:!!!!! (i have the bk2 number1/60 for the expert)
  Consequently my question is how much can i sell this card on ebay according to you?

I do not have scan sorry :(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
otomosan said:
Hi guys
I am new in this forum^^!

Hi Otomosan, welcome to the board.

otomosan said:
I need money so i am forced to sell my konami trading card signed by Kentarou Miura :miura: (100% authentic, there is a plug on the signature with a konami certificate of authenticity) extremly rare you can only win this card in a contest in Japan.

Ah, a regrettable thing, a signed card is to be treasured. Concerning the price, well that can vary depending on the value people give it... I've seen these being sold at various prices, with an average of $175. However, I'm afraid you'll have to either scan it or take a picture of it if you expect to sell it on eBay, otherwise I doubt people will take the risk to buy something they can't see.

otomosan said:
The card is not very nice "there is only hawk on horses" but there is miura signature :miura:!!!!! (i have the bk2 number1/60 for the expert)

It can't be the number 01/60 of the BK2, because there are 64 cards in the BK2. But anyway, do you mean this card?

BK2-01.jpg

If so, I'm a bit surprised, this is just a mercenary card, it's really the most common, less Berserk-related and less valuable card of the whole set. Its value as a collection item would therefore be lowered.

Anyone know how many of these were given out?

If I were buying this I would like that it is a more common card, because I might get it cheaper. The signature is what matters!

Otomo rules!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Well, otomosan, was this card acquired via an autograph ticket inserted randomly in a booster pack? Also, is this card a holographic card? I'm certainly no expert on the autograph cards in circulation, but I somehow doubt konami stamped and had Miura sign all 64. I am aware of the framed artwork given to the top 10 points people. Also, the holo autos given to the top 3. If this is something else, does it have to do with point ranking in the top 50 of the game? Not sure if you know all the answers otomosan :guts:, just thought I would bring these issues up.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Otomosan, if you can provide a picture of the card via scanner or digital camera, that would be perfect. I know I very interested in taking this piece off your hands :carcus: I already have Casca and Griffith Autographs that it would go great with.

Top Bottom