Skull Rose Images

AC

I seek the skull rose jpg.
Here's the deal.

I got a tattoo of the Skull Rose (the rose on SkullKnight's Shield) on my left shoulder. And I used an image from this website as an example to give to the tattoo artist. It was the skull rose wihtout a blue background. I want to add some more onto the tattoo but I can't find that image anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the deal.

I got a tattoo of the Skull Rose (the rose on SkullKnight's Shield) on my left shoulder. And I used an image from this website as an example to give to the tattoo artist. It was the skull rose wihtout a blue background. I want to add some more onto the tattoo but I can't find that image anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If youre just using the image as reference, why do you need one without blue background? Anyway, I was able to dig one up. The rose is currently being used as the image for my fanfic: Gaiseric. So its there, you just need to look harder.

skrose2.jpg

You should invest in photoshop, my friend.

AC

I seek the skull rose jpg.
:p

All Right I'll admit it. I didn't look that much at all. I think it stems from my laziness. But anyway thanks for the image.

I need it with a white background because I want to enlarge the image and draw around it. I was thinking of adding a hawk or something with wings. It'll probably take me a couple of months to figure it out, especially since it'll be there for the rest of my life.

At first I was going to get the brand on Gut's neck, but I think it's too evil.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ghetto, but its what you asked for.

skullrose.jpg

Like I said, you need to invest in photoshop ;D

You might want to try Jasc Software Paint Shop Pro instead. Investing in Photoshop would probably make you about $500 poorer. If you have no intention of paying, there are plenty of places to get either. ;)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I am getting Fireworks 4, Ultra Dev, Photoshop 6, and some other software all for £10, that is about $17.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Wow... you guys pay for that stuff? ;D

Photoshop is king... nothing beats it except if you want to do realistic paintings (its catching up in that department). Photoshop 7.0 is just around the corner and it looks sweeeeet.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I heard about it, sposed to have good vectors... I use Fireworks atm. I am chuffed.. by 2nd attempt of a wallpaper is being put on a large Rurouni Kenshin site.... I just need Photoshop so things can be easier.

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
If you only want to erase the background blue and stick a hawk on the back, you can EASILY do it in MS Paint.

Steps:
#1) find the hawk image
#2) use rectangular cut line, select around the flower
#3) set the background colour to the background colour by right clicking on it in the colour palate
#4) edit-->cut
#5) open hawk picture
#6) edit-->paste

Anyway, why do you even need a source better than what walter gave you? Show everything to the tattoo guy, and he'll figure the rest out. He's an artist himself (well, let's all hope so) and he knows how to draw thorns and eagles well enough.

Top Bottom