Beserk Manga-ordering Info

AC

I seek the skull rose jpg.
I'm getting ready to order volumes 1-22 from aclimatesolution.com and I wanted to know if any has ever had any problems with them.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting ready to order volumes 1-22 from aclimatesolution.com and I wanted to know if any has ever had any problems with them.
Ill be the only one here who will stick up for Aclimate Solutions. They offer translations of Berserk. Period. ;D Thats the best (factual) statement you'll hear about them. THe translations arent the best, but they are existent, unlike the other "better" nonexistent translations.

AC

I seek the skull rose jpg.
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to order from them because I can get all volumes 1-22 for pretty cheap. Has anyone ever heard anything bad about them?

I also wanted to know if you had an image of the skull rose without a blue background on it that you could e-mail to me.

Thanks

a-corbin@ignmail.com

Maria

It's all about the hat...
Actually, I'll stick up for them, too. I order quite a bit of my manga through them and they've come through admirably each time. The one time they got something wrong, they corrected it right away at their expense.

My Japanese skills are pretty spare, but as long as there is furigana, I can slowly work through things. (Kanji is EVIL!! Evil, I say!!! ;) ) Berserk doesn't have much in the way of furigana, so I got the translations. They're not great, but they'll get you through. They don't translate everything that's there. And the English is odd in places.

this is my summary for them on my site, forgive me if ive made any errors in my assumptions:

"Aclimate Solution - This site offers all of the current volumes in New, Used, or Used Set "format". The New (unused) volumes are only a few dollars more than the Used ones. The Used Set seems to be damn near a bargain considering the series has gone up to Volume 22 as of now. I've heard that they're reliable as well. They offer translations of the volumes so far, though some have had complaints about them being only summaries and a bit off. However, you gotta take what you can get until this site has those specific Volumes translated, right?"

Top Bottom