A little help?

Shaughn

What can you tell me about Voodoo?
What's up all?

I stumbled across this site a little while ago, and it's pretty much a dream come true.  I'm a big fan of the anime series; it has just about everything I normally look for in anime: good swordfights, nice action sequences and well-developed characters.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the "Berserk - War Cry" DVD which is on sale at amazon.com? It looks like they're porting the anime, but I'm not sure. Is this new material, or are they giving the series the proper, official treatment? If so, and the anime is popular enough, I don't think it's unreasonable to see someone bring over the namge as well.

Again, this is a great site, and kudos to the webmaster/mods.  Keep up the good work, and see you on the boards!

~Shaughn

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the complements! You can buy the manga at many online stores, but the one I always recommend based on previous good experience is http://www.sasugabooks.com

Also, if you really dont mind spoilers, you might want to look at the Berserk FAQ on the main site (http://skullknight.net/faq) I wish I could keep the Post-Eclipse scans up but...nay.

As for "WAR CRY". It is indeed the english release of the anime on DVD format (are they doing VHS too? I dont even pay attention to that format anymore...) 'Berserk: War Cry' will be released in late April according to most retailers.

Shaughn

Sweet, thanks for the pointers. I don't know if they're going to VHS, as I only buy DVDs anymore. I'm looking forward to the official discs though; I'm hoping for some commentary and possibly character profiles/sketches.

Maybe I'm setting the bar too high, we'll see. ;)

~Shaughn

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
The Bastards!!!

I was so hyped about April 30th coming.....and now I have to wait so much longer..... (a month can seem like an eternity)

And to think i ordered a dvd player for my computer JUST for the Berserk DVD series.....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gah!! Thats a month after my classes end! I wanted to get Berserk right as they ended! Goddamn it all...And right now Im too broke to buy Hitman2...SHITSq!!!!

R

Rufus

......in the couple seconds it took to load this webpage i forgot what i was gonna type here

Shaughn

......in the couple seconds it took to load this webpage i forgot what i was gonna type here

Hahaha, I hate when that happens to me, and I go through it quite a bit.

Back on topic though, I wonder how they'll handle the translations for the official DVD release. While there probably won't be anything that's earth-shatteringly different, it'll be neat to see if there are any discrepancies.

Boooo to the delays though! It's not like the series is fresh off the air in Japan or anything. Grrr.

~Shaughn

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You normally find that with anime series... we have to wait ages for it to become translated and such. Anyway, I don't care, I already got my copy ordered. With a discount I must add ;).

Just need to find a dealer in England for the MANGA >:(

As for the English translations, I can't wait to here who they have cast for Gatts' voice.. should be interesting.

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
Does anyone know where I can get the text translations for Vol 1-22

Can't seem to find one for Vol 4

Everything on the net seems to be broken up and not complete....Please help

Have all 22 volumes but I want translations for them!

Top Bottom