Halloween Pics

M

Majin_Gatsu

There's probably some anti-cosplay sentiments amoungst all ye fellow Berserk-fans ... but, I got a roll of film developed recently, and I had some pics of me dressed up as younger Guts for halloween. I thought I would share the pics and get ridiculed by you all...

...hehe. Well, anyway. Enjoy!

measguts.jpg

measguts2.jpg

measguts3.jpg

P.S. Sorry about the low quality. I took a picture of these with my digital camcorder, then captured them on my computer. (I don't have a scanner, yet.) But trust me, the costume looked pretty good in real life. Honest, it did! (even though nobody had the faintest clue who I was.)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
what an injury !! :eek:

i've seen the dragon ball poster behind "the berserker"
i like dragon ball, but damn, it's serious, you're degrading berserk !!

otherwise, i wondered if you were from southfrance or northspain origine : i had a technologic teacher last year from Perpignan ( catalan's land ) and you look weirdly like him... :p

CROM

Where am I?......And why... am I naked?....
Wow. ranemaka13. You ought to post a picture of yourself on here to.

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
The sword looks like something straight out of "A
knight's tale",

the hair is way off,

the scar is too big,

the physique is nowhere near Guts

the expression made me confused

but all in all a great way to scare the kids or get candy.

Luv the pics.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
There's probably some anti-cosplay sentiments amoungst all ye fellow Berserk-fans ... but, I got a roll of film developed recently, and I had some pics of me dressed up as younger Guts for halloween.  I thought I would share the pics and get ridiculed by you all...

...hehe.  Well, anyway.  Enjoy!

measguts.jpg

measguts2.jpg

measguts3.jpg

P.S.  Sorry about the low quality.  I took a picture of these with my digital camcorder, then captured them on my computer. (I don't have a scanner, yet.)  But trust me, the costume looked pretty good in real life.  Honest, it did!  (even though nobody had the faintest clue who I was.)

Your a very brave young man. At least your not some fat slob who thinks he and guts are twin brothers seperated at birth. :p

I've been to several cons.... I see many evil things.... :'(

CROM

Where am I?......And why... am I naked?....
I wasn't implying anything. I suggested that you post a picture of yourself, so someone can ridicule your physique. And then use your picture (w/ anal joke) for their profile.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ranemaka is kinda shy guys, and he’s also afraid people will judge him by his ideology, so I’ll take the liberty of posting a pic of him. I hope he doesn’t mind.

dolph-mr16.jpg

“I’m gonna eat paradiselost, and crap...crap.”​

-Griffith

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
:D

Ranemaka I never knew you looked like dolph!

*holds back all the hotties gunnin' for ranemaka*

CnC

Ad Oculos
once a red, always a red...

..till their dead  :D

griffith do you just have some huge bank of wierd pictures on your computer or something?

Top Bottom