SOLD!!: Berserker Armor Exclusive 2 (Non-bloody)

Well, because of a speeding ticket and STUPID car repairs, I'm forced to sell my Berserker Armor Exclusive 2 (Non-bloody) statue by ART OF WAR

It was put on display, and still has the original boxes. It is statue #395

I promised another forum member that I would sell to him first, but if he does not want it, it is up on sale here on this forum. He has 24 hours to respond.

I want $425 USD (shipping not included yet) for it.

I am including 2 small Berserk trading figures: Zoddo mini-bust, regular color, non-bloody, and Guts: Episode of Birth Feast, non-bloody (i don't think they made a bloody) Dragonslayer for the Guts:EOBF is broken in 2 parts, but glued back together.

I want to accept Money Order only. I have Paypal, but I honestly don't know how to ACCEPT money. I send money over Paypal all the time, but I have never accepted money, and I think there is a service charge. I STRONGLY prefer Money Order

If you don't trust me, DirectDK can vouch for me. If you really dun trust me, PM me, and I'll give you my cell phone number and we can talk over the phone.

This is "auction style" so it goes to the highest bidder. "Auction" ends anytime on the 17th, or when it meets my own "Buy it Now" price. And if you really REALLY don't trust me, then yes, I'll make an eBay auction. I am just doing this because it's faster, I want someone on the forum to get it, and I'm 80% sure that someone on this forum will win the eBay auction if I make one, so it saves us both time.

Anyhow, here are some photos:

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

PM me for bidding.

Thanks again. Hope everyone is well.

Re: For sale: Berserker Armor Exclusive 2 (Non-bloody)

Ok, original person I promised has bought a non-exclusive already, so it is open to everyone. Again, if anyone absolutely demands it, I will put it up on eBay if you don't trust me. Thanks.

edit: I accept Paypal now. I checked on the website and read things through. So if PAYPAL is your first choice, that is totally fine. Thanks again for looking. I hope that someone here who has been looking for it gets it.

edit2: It's on eBay now:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6043998440
Good luck~

Hi would you mind ending the auction early for a buyout of 450+ shipping? My birthday is coming up next week and I would love to have this in time for it. I can pay immediately via paypal. Thanks for your time!

Hydra632 said:
Hi would you mind ending the auction early for a buyout of 450+ shipping? My birthday is coming up next week and I would love to have this in time for it. I can pay immediately via paypal. Thanks for your time!

edit: SOLD!!
Thanks again! Take care! Good doing business with you!!

Top Bottom