The Hills Have Eyes

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Just got back from watching the re-make of Wes Craven's "The Hills Have Eyes".  It was pretty good, in my opinion, and it had Berserk written all over it.  I don't wanna spoil anything here, but let's just say the main character gets beat the fuck up and manages to dish it back with interest and his companion is a dog named Beast.  Coincidence?  Yeah probably. :chomp:

But yeah, what I'm getting at is that it's one of the most decent horror flicks I've seen in quite some time and I highly recommend that people check it out.

I love the fact that they called him a "pussy" then he ends up whooping more ass than anyone. Overall the move was good, it had its good parts and its awesome parts. Nice and Gory. Dont miss out.

Hahaha, I was jus talking to someone about this movie....i saw it last night.....for a horror movie...it kicked ass. It really picks up when the guy brings the fight to the people in the hills. And was it just me or did the dog in that movie kick the most ass?  :carcus:

Proj2501 said:
And was it just me or did the dog in that movie kick the most ass?  :carcus:

WOW your right that little bugga had his good taste of blood here and there.
15005.54.23.342.249.250.185.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Proj2501 said:
And was it just me or did the dog in that movie kick the most ass?  :carcus:
Ryu said:
WOW your right that little bugga had his good taste of blood here and there.
15005.54.23.342.249.250.185.jpg

Yeah, Beast was by far my favorite character in that movie. They should give him his own spin-off. :beast:

Top Bottom