La Berserkienne Cuisine *funny topic*

Grim_Swordsman

Super Berserker
Okay I checked through the earlier volumes just to insure that a certain guy here won't cause any fuss.

Food has been an ignored aspect of Berserk. When was the last the time you've seen a good meal in one of these panels and said:

"Boy, that looks delicious!"

Instead we get stuck with cheese, bread, apples and Snake's blood (i hate it when he does that)

So what's your faveourite Berserk dish?

I may sound like a moron or an imbecile but I think Idea looks tasty....

I mean....basically it IS a lump of meat....

What's the best way to cook it? Rare? Medium rare? Over grilled?

Spreads his arms wide open

Go ahead and shoot me!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Re: La Berserkian Cuisine *funny topic*

actually, if you wanted to make a french subject, you'd have done "La cuisine Berserkienne" ^^

anyway, i like bread, that's all i have to say, sorry :)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
To me Coca salad thank you. He is a consumer of it too (see The Lost Children story arch). The problem is where he finds the money to buy it. Pushers were not cheap even back then ;D

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Angle Hair pasta mixed with grilled snakes from Slann's head please....it seems appropriate in a way. ;D

puella

Berserk forever
When Caska wolves down a grilled fish in 187 chapter, it looks so delicious to me.
After all, I eat a grilled fish that day. ;)

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
We're overlooking the obvious here.

Sauteed earlobes on a fork?

Eyeball, finger and baby soup?

And of course, Guts' favorite, cocooned insect-child intestines! ^_^

See, Miura *does* pay attention to his characters' need for sustenance. ;)

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Okay I checked through the earlier volumes just to insure that a certain guy here won't cause any fuss.

Food has been an ignored aspect of Berserk. When was the last the time you've seen a good meal in one of these panels and said:

Instead we get stuck with cheese, bread, apples and Snake's blood (i hate it when he does that)

Go ahead and shoot me!

The only food I ever notice in Berserk is when Guts had that snake a la'cart special. :eek:

Lliugusamui

around the corner
what i'd really like would be a beherit, wonder the taste , there is one perhaps because of the fact the beherit is alive .The problem is the only person eating beherits known is Skullknight, and i don't think he can taste, but maybe he can, as much as he sees, hears ...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use

Go ahead and shoot me!

Volume 1, page 37. That dish looked pretty damned good to me......before the fact ofcourse ;D

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
what i'd really like would be a beherit, wonder the taste , there is one perhaps because of the fact the beherit is alive .The problem is the only person eating beherits known is Skullknight, and i don't think he can taste, but maybe he can, as much as he sees, hears ...

Want that behelit over-easy?

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
In deference to Japanese cruisine:

Giant Beherit Roll!! Made of a medium bowl sized chunk of rice, topped with thrity or so beherits(raw) and wrapped around the side with a layer of Seaweed. A touch of Wasabi and soy sauce to season the beherit of course!! :D

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
You mean the soup, those devil worshippers ate at the time of the orgy?

That's right. The ear was on Snake Baron's plate early in the series, and Guts chomping on intestines was during his fight with Roshinu.

Although I'm beginning to think Guts will eat just about anything... we already know he likes chewing on swords. Not to mention anything else that gets near his mouth, like Roshinu's horn for instance. ;)

The problem is the only person eating beherits known is Skullknight, and i don't think he can taste, but maybe he can, as much as he sees, hears ...

There's more than one flavor, at least. You have your minty blue beherits, herb-flavored green beherits, and spicy picante red beherits.

Who else thinks that beherit-shaped Altoids would sell well? ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
besides... , i like to enjoy my behelits dipped....
u know...gentle dipping in real"hot sauce"and feelin every little swallow u do...
however when u r done it is not over yet...
"REMEMBER A BEHELIT ALWAYS BURNS TWO TIMES!"  ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

maybe the guy called "hot sauce" swallowed a behelit?    ::)
that might be the reason why he is able to blur the limit between reality and surrealism... ::)

Top Bottom