Custom Title = Pimpin' profile

How do I put a custom title under my name? Or is that something admins give you?

Just wondering, 'cause I'm trying to have my profile completely 100% pimped out. It needs work.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I'm pretty sure those are usergroups assigned by mods. The default group is "of the interstice".

either that or it's like post ranks, and it will change when you reach an amount of posts. Either way, I don't think you can manually change it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pippin22 said:
How do I put a custom title under my name? Or is that something admins give you?

It's a privilege given by administrators to outstanding members, rewarding their remarkable achievements. It's above the Purple Heart but below the Silver Star. :void:

IsolatioN said:
I'm pretty sure those are usergroups assigned by mods. The default group is "of the interstice".

They are not usergroups but specific custom titles. My usergroups are "Administrator" and "Of the Abyss", my custom title is "Dokuro no Kishi".

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
They are not usergroups but specific custom titles. My usergroups are "Administrator" and "Of the Abyss", my custom title is "Dokuro no Kishi".

Ahh I see. Well that makes sense. Just wondering, though, what does Dokuro no Kishi mean? Just curious :guts:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Ahh I see. Thank you and I apologize for not searching. I was unsure if it was Berserk related so I was unsure if a search would turn anything up, but I will try to search for things in the future.

Thanks!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
pippin22 said:
Heh heh, DemonX got "Noisy Insect" and a stinking beherit.

I will work hard to get a custom name one day!
There are dubious honors too, for those of use who are especially good at being an ass.

There are dubious honors too, for those of use who are especially good at being an ass.

Yeah like Xechnao's "Troll Boy of ..." title. heh, he could be a real pain, but nothing like Paradise Lost...I've said too much.

Top Bottom