berkserk dvd

kameshell

trying is the first step towards failure
i've got 1-25 on vhs, and I guess watching the show too much is eating my tapes. I was thinking into investing some money into the Berserk DVDs, but I've got a few question before doing so. I saw a copy of it at Wizard's Chicago Con, but the guy was selling it for $99 and Ebay sell it for $25, hmmm. And does anybody know if the English Text are seprate from the Chinese text? I once got a Jet Li movie that feature the English Text below the Chinese Charaters which made it diffcult to read.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
i've got 1-25 on vhs, and I guess watching the show too much is eating my tapes. I was thinking into investing some money into the Berserk DVDs, but I've got a few question before doing so. I saw a copy of it at Wizard's Chicago Con, but the guy was selling it for $99 and Ebay sell it for $25, hmmm. And does anybody know if the English Text are seprate from the Chinese text? I once got a Jet Li movie that feature the English Text below the Chinese Charaters which made it diffcult to read.
The DVD's come out officially in the US in April. Youd might as well wait, especially since youve already seen the series and want the good quality stuff. The official release will be the highest quality you can buy.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

Well those Tai-seng Video's (HK flicks) always have the duo subtitles and such. Yeah it's hard to readbut the worse part is that the movies are broken up into 2-sometimes 3 tapes and charge up the ass for them >:(

As for the Berserk DVD just wait for the Media blasters one. I was at Katsucon where they were giving out the free Berserk DVD preview- Had the first episode and other promo stuff. They plan on doing to Berserk what Bandai did for love hina I.E. Release the first DVD with a collectors box. From that point on when the other volumes come out you can have them already together in this nice and neat collectors set :D

Latest on Anime on DVD from Media Blasters is that Berserk has been delayed until May 28th, and vol. 1 w/ box will be $44.95 as opposed to the DVD only for $29.95...

Top Bottom