Awesome Hajime No Ippo I just encoded.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
This is a summary video of one of the majors fights in Hajime No Ippo (Known as fighting spirit in America). Watch if you want it spoiled for you. In otherwords, it's freakin awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_GIFgt58w

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Yeah, it's a great anime, I love it! There's so much character development through the whole entire series and it hasn't gotten repetitive "yet".

Thats great, I've never watched any sports anime before. So this was a pretty cool first time seeing one, it was an awesome fight, gotta love boxing.

CnC

Ad Oculos
cool animation.

They're kinda spicing up boxing a tad too much, don't you think? with all the smoke effects and that (somewhat silly) bobbing around while the other dude's in slo-motion... :schierke:

but well animated, none-the-less. Thanks for sharing

p.s
not sure if this belongs in the creation station. Sure, you encoded it. Was that creative? did you conserve space creatively? dunno.
I don't mind it too much but perhaps Shootin' the breeze might be more appropriate for this sort of thing in the future

S

Some Guy

Good video.  I enjoyed the series myself.  Great character developement and pacing.

CnC said:
They're kinda spicing up boxing a tad too much, don't you think? with all the smoke effects and that (somewhat silly) bobbing around  while the other dude's in slo-motion... :schierke:

It's an anime, what do you expect?   Though the matches in show (and subsequently the manga) have added asian flair (wind effects, seemingly superhuman hand speed, etc)  they are mostly believable, and try to showcase real life boxing techniques.

And yes this does belong in the "Shootin the Breeze" section (I think)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Thats from the Hajime no Ippo OVA movie where Ippo fights a Doctor who is trained by a rival coach that Coach Takagawa (sp?) fought back in the day. I know this because I own this. :guts: I wish they would make a second season. :judo:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
CnC said:
cool animation. 

They're kinda spicing up boxing a tad too much, don't you think? with all the smoke effects and that (somewhat silly) bobbing around  while the other dude's in slo-motion... :schierke:

but well animated, none-the-less.  Thanks for sharing

p.s
not sure if this belongs in the creation station.  Sure, you encoded it.  Was that creative?  did you conserve space creatively?  dunno.
I don't mind it too much but perhaps Shootin' the breeze might be more appropriate for this sort of thing in the future

Well i had to get ahold of the episode, cut out the scene, encode it twice, that took some work. I'm guessing if I clicked on the "create GIF" and made a huge GIF file for you guys to see, then it would be considered for the creation station? If that's the case, I think this thread should be fine here, since GIFs are here as well.

Top Bottom