Couple resins for sale

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
i have a couple resin kits i dont really need anymore as i have had the statues for a while and face the sad truth that they will never be completed or painted by myself. soooo if anyone is interested in these two i dug outta my closet let me know. they are both original Art of War resin kits. unassembled and unpainted. the first one is the Band of Hawks Casca with those long legging things where she is holding her sword and has her helmet in her hand. the second is the Skull Knight where he is standing upright. ill post pics if anyone is interested but i just thought id throw out that info in case anyone doesnt have these yet.

mike

update: skull knight has been sold to maiku so that only leaves me with guts of the hawks and casca of the hawks

update 3/22/06 : necessity being the better part of desperation i have put the last two AoW resin kits on ebay starting at fifty bucks. anyone else who is interested can go there.

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
seems i found one more resin kit.

its the art of war Guts taka no dan. its the one where he is younger ans is the companion model to the younger caska and griphith taka no dan. i opened it up and all the pieces are there and intact. including both heads. for all three of these models im gonna go with the minimum pricing on the berserkstatues.com webpage. so anyone interested can expect $100 each or $250 for all three.

Top Bottom