Cannibal! The Musical

I just saw this movie, it was such a grand movie.  A true American classic.  The funniest movie I've watched in a looong time.

If you haven't heard of it that is because it is pretty old and non popular.  But it is very funny.
http://www.cannibalthemusical.net/

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Heheheh. I love this movie, too. I have yet to see anything that better represents pure comedy gold than the Japanese guys in that movie.

"We are... INDIANS! Look at all our.. TIPIS!"

I've only run into one other actual person who likes it though (the guy who showed it to me)... It seems most people just don't appreciate comedy musicals about frontier cannibalism.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
It's by Tray Parker and Matt Stone of South Park and Team America fame, right? I've heard nothing but positive things about it, so I'm sure I'll end up checking it out one day. :serpico:

Yeah this movie is a classic, not alot of people know about it. "Hey watch out for that bear trap."
"what?" "FUCK!!! AHHHH" that was my favorite scene lol. Its hard to get your hands on though I know a friend who downloaded it somewhere. If you like that movie you should definetly check out Ravenous, I own it its badass.

Good! I didn't think anyone here was going to reply!

South Park and Team America are good too, but I love this movie.

"Niiiice hat!"

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
osca said:
If you like that movie you should definetly check out Ravenous, I own it its badass.

That movie is great. Hands down one of the best cannibal movies out there. Hannibal who?

BOB

poruno sutâ
Dunno why but I've already seen Ravenous a dozen times. Maybe I should finally go and buy that damn thing. Damon Albarn's (Blur) music adds a lot to the film's eerie feel.

Stone and Parker's other live action movie Orgazmo is also great btw.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
BOB said:
Stone and Parker's other live action movie Orgazmo is also great btw.

Are you forgetting Basketball? :carcus:

Anyway, as a balance to my South Park negativity I'd like to point out my fondness for Cannibal. Just a fun movie all-around, good tunes and good times. I suggest doing what they do on the commentary and get drunk as you watch. Or just get drunk, anyway.

BANG!! lol just shooting him in the head like that had me in hysterics, it was just great. I couldn't get the Snowman song out of my head for weeks, I'd just burst out in to it when walking down the street.

Kagami

Goo!
pippin22 said:
Did you see the movie Kagami?

Would I know about the greatest line in existence if I hadn't? Trey and Matt are my favorite media artists. South Park is my favorite television show PERIODE.

My cousin is in film school with me, and we both share an equal love for Matt and Trey (He is getting in to directing so he probably digs them more than me. I just score films).

But... there is one thing I must correct myself on: The best line wasn't the 2nd time when Matt said "NIIICE HAT!", it was the first time when he just said out of the blue "nice hat." the punchier one was fucking hilarious. Just genius.

"You guys! They got fudge!"

Top Bottom