BErserk Book.Wild animal Family

corkus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Does anyone know [or have scans] of this Doujin ?
its called BErserk Book published by Wild animal Family
I will leave a link to the cover if anyone wants to see it .
The store that stocked it told me they will not re-stock the item and Ive been looking everywhere for this manga . I mean everywhere

http://tx7533.pekori.to/hberserk1.jpg

....what garbage. If you there's going to be a hentai rip-off of Berserk the least they could do is draw the characters well. Since when is Casca an ugly female bodybuilder? :-X

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The store that stocked it told me they will not re-stock the item and Ive been looking everywhere for this manga . I mean everywhere

.....WHY....WHYYYYYYYYYYY

corkus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I asked for where I can download or purchase the book ,not your lame ass comments concerning the artwork . I collect anything related to Berserk even the Yaoi Books . I forget sometimes how childish Forums are .

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I asked for where I can download or purchase the book ,not your lame ass comments concerning the artwork . I collect anything  related to Berserk even the Yaoi Books . I forget sometimes how childish Forums are .
If I have to be called childish for making fun of complete TRASH, then so be it. Wheres my fucking rattle.

puella

Berserk forever
I asked for where I can download or purchase the book ,not your lame ass comments concerning the artwork . I collect anything  related to Berserk even the Yaoi Books . I forget sometimes how childish Forums are .
If the posts above made you upset a little bit, you could just make it more clear what you meant instead of "Childish Forums"

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Gee, we're sorry...
gutszoddyaoi.jpg

...go ahead and start jerkin’ it, model of maturity. ;)

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Good lord that both breaks my soul in half and causes me to laugh uncontrollably every time I see that.

corkus, you sir, are not much of Berserk fan if you find that collectable. Honestly though, I don't see how Guts could swing that way after Donovan. Zoddo isn't black though I guess. ;) (yeah, that was bad)

CnC

Ad Oculos
thanks griffith, thanks to that pic i started laughing uncontrollably, then i puked for about 5 mins, then started laughing uncontrollably, then puked for 5 mins... and so on...

supposed-maturity aside, thats gotta be the stupidest trash you could ever get your mits on... i'd love to see you explain your collection to your supposed-friends or soon to be lack of.

short answer: no

ZETTEE BUKKOROSU!!!

Whoever drew that should be hit by a bus a la this man(and they could be related):

http://www.theonion.com/onion3518/hit_by_bus.html

THX

After seeing that picture for like the third time, it makes me wonder.........what are they saying? ??? I guess it isn't worth translating, but something like that can really bug me.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
After seeing that picture for like the third time, it makes me wonder.........what are they saying? ??? I guess it isn't worth translating, but something like that can really bug me.
Something to the effect of:

"You must have gotten this strong by fighting apostles!"
"Ill totally kill you! Im going to murder you!"

"PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" (strange, fart-resembling sound effect emitting from Guts butt.........)

puella

Berserk forever
First  ;) ha~ hatt~ zoot~ woo woo~
because its sound makes me lol.

Why does Hakuensha look over these kinds of "artwork" like Corkus said above while they keep alert in order that their copyright shouldn't be infringed so desperately?
Maybe they don't take THEM disturbing a circulation. :eek:
It may be the answer that Hakuensha doesn't know or take them some kind of parody because fanarts are totally allowed.
But I can't understand.
emmm~ I'm very curious....

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Speaking of copyright infrigement...isn't Caska that has the copyright on the word rape? What is doing Gutts? Trying to stole her thunder? ;D  

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
(about the yaoi Berserk dj)

Hmm so that is why Berserk is put in the shoujo section at San Jose Kinokuniya :p

sooo desu neeee~ ....

:p

Danielle

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
(about the yaoi Berserk dj)

Hmm so that is why Berserk is put in the shoujo section at San Jose Kinokuniya :p

sooo desu neeee~ ....

:p

Danielle
To be honest that is Griffith fault. Hey guys didn't you realize? this is fast becoming a hot topic...

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

I actually sold that doujinshi on ebay a while ago. It's OK. The art is at times very trashy. I have yet to see a good Berserk Hentai doujinshi, standard or yaoi. The only good ones are comedy ones (in terms of art and just plain entertainment). I might be able to find it for you. If anything I might ??? have that one in stock still.

Top Bottom