Void's hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
sorry to disturb anybody with this but im looking for a picture of void with a clear shot on his hands..i know it sounds ridiculous but i need to check something and i didnt find anything in the search section...i'll delete my useless thread right after i get a picture so i was wondering if anybody has one?! thx in advance! and dont worry i'll delete this probably tomorrow anyway so i want take much space with my thread! thx you all and have a nice day/evening wherever you berserk fans are! :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, he has 6 fingers. That's what you wanted to know?

Void-hands01.jpg
Void-hands02.jpg
Void-hands03.jpg

You should also know that you can't delete threads, not even those you've created.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
oh really?! can you delete it for me then?! and yes it was to confirm that i wasnt crazy and that he had 6 fingers! just noticed that yesterday while i was watching the anim while i had free time! haha thx for the pics... i alose notice for the first time the part where griffith see/hallucinate?! the little foetus that calls him king just a bit before he gets rescue.. anyway thx again for the info and if you can delete my thread go ahead i dont want you to keep a useless thread like this one here haha..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
i alose notice for the first time the part where griffith see/hallucinate?! the little foetus that calls him king just a bit before he gets rescue..

They're just specters, the same kind that harasses Guts every night. As for your thread, I'll just lock it, in case somebody has the same question in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom