Toycom Berserk figures

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I got the Guts one from Cronus for Christmas. Badass figure. Im looking for Femto and Skully though. Im referring to the poseable toys, not the models. Anyone know of anywhere locally or online where you can buy these?

Id also like to know if they exist or not  ;D

CnC

Ad Oculos
I got my black swordsman toy (which i beleive is what your talking about, its AWESOME btw) from www.ebworld.com under their collectables section... they got hawks guts and and griffith last time i checked.

P

paradiselost

...actually there is here in Rome (I'm just back!) a shop that have the figure you are looking for, dear Walter...

...if you want, I can buy these ones for you, and you can send me the money by bank-transfert...

...ok?

...let me know...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...actually there is here in Rome (I'm just back!) a shop that have the figure you are looking for, dear Walter...

...if you want, I can buy these ones for you, and you can send me the money by bank-transfert...

...ok?

...let me know...

;)
Funny guy here, ladies and gentlemen, funny guy.

P

paradiselost

...hey, Walter, you don't believe me? You tell me exactly which one you'd like to have, and I'll send you...there is no problem for me, you know...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...hey, Walter, you don't believe me? You tell me exactly which one you'd like to have, and I'll send you...there is no problem for me, you know...

;)
Certainly a comedian. Youre the last person Id give money to, even if I would gain from it.

P

paradiselost

...you totally wrong, Wally...

;)

...you totally misunderstood me, dear...try to follow my idea, ok?

...you tell me which ones you like, and I'll send you...

...if these ones are the ones you need, you'll send me the money...otherwise, you'll send me back the Toys...

;)

...now do you understand?

...let me know...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
...you totally wrong, Wally...

;)

...you totally misunderstood me, dear...try to follow my idea, ok?

...you tell me which ones you like, and I'll send you...

...if these ones are the ones you need, you'll send me the money...otherwise, you'll send me back the Toys...

;)

...now do you understand?

...let me know...

;)
Oh! Well that changes everything!

P

paradiselost

...and...Wally...for the point I'm here, I wanted to tell you something...

...I have heard a rumor by the person who follow for me all the Berserk and Miura's activity in Hong Kong...

...it seems that Hakusensha is building the official website of Berserk, and...most of all...
...it seems that others 'll be out...

...so, be carefull with your new scans, 'cause the are controlling you, my friend...

;)

kiss you deeply

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
With every step you take, a gathering of adorations falls at your feet.

Nice icon, by the way.

my cousin (he's 11 i think) claims his friend has a Skully figure and his horse. i told him its horse shit, but i could be wrong. ive never seen any pics of Skully's horse as a figure.

and im utterly confused as to why paradise called you "baby," Walter....

P

paradiselost

...hey, Ranemaka, we have here in rome that character!

I can confirm to you that it exists...

;)

>>I got the Guts one from Cronus for Christmas. Badass figure. Im looking for Femto and Skully though. Im referring to the poseable toys, not the models. Anyone know of anywhere locally or online where you can buy these?

Are these the resin models that showed up a while back, or just one of the action-figure looking ones that are at EB?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I got the Guts one from Cronus for Christmas. Badass figure. Im looking for Femto and Skully though. Im referring to the poseable toys, not the models. Anyone know of anywhere locally or online where you can buy these?

Id also like to know if they exist or not  ;D

Sorry Walter. Only Two exist at the moment. The Taka no Dan and Black Swordsman one (The US & Japanese black swordsman ones are different by the way). The Griffith and Casca two pack will be released soon (My art of war source tells me they are in a two pack because they won't sell individually. They are basing that assumption on the Statue Sales. The Blonde hair Griffith one does ok. Better than the Blue haird one.) AOW takes their time with. They want to do GODHAND really REALLY bad but financially may not be a good move as "only Void and Slann would sell". I will let ya'll know whats up toy wise.

R

Rufus

im gonna buy the berserk figures from www.animenation.com there a little more expensive but they have alot of other cool stuff too and with the shipping and charging from eb its be just the same to buy from either place only at anime nation i get other nifty stuff

P

paradiselost

...dear Rufus, that figures are old ones...

I have them in my home actually, however, if anyone need them, I can buy it for you...

;)

...and, for the pics...which one you'd like, Ranemaka?

Top Bottom