Re: ello mi little friends :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
you lacked the wink, drachenfels, it is very important...
anyway, you're back to drachenfels now and it makes non-sense here ! :)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
You fooled me. Then I went to school and pondered about it during the whole day instead of working. Then I deduced that you must be faking it.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
You fooled me. Then I went to school and pondered about it during the whole day instead of working. Then I deduced that you must be faking it.

aww ...
anyway you still have school ? mwuhahaha :D

D

Drachenfels

the day i will work at school again is spetember 3rd !^^

Do you have such long holidays, or why don't you visit school for such a long time.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
...don t u think that u already crossed the line?
u r just embarrasing and i m getting really tired of this shit...

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
so am I ^^
but i think we can do nothing but deplorate  :p
i m afraid that u r right but...
annoyed.gif

plasma.gif

D

Drachenfels

...don t u think that u already crossed the line?

Sorry if you can't take a joke.  :p

u r just embarrasing and i m getting really tired of this shit...

Why don't you just fuck off then?  :)

--------------------------
Start edit:

Drachenfels: Hi, I obviously have no self-control over what comes out of my mouth, and it seems that Walter can't guarantee that Ill ever post here again! Shucks! Well I think Ill still post, but I'm sure my messages will be edited to hell.

Walter: Agree totally. Please continue to express your opinions on the board, but only with the full knowledge that I will slam your ass back down to the ground whenever you step out of line again.

-end edit
-----------------------------

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I'm with Maximus ...because Drachenfels has that insistant insolent replying... well, it is a lil too insistant, sometimes

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
--------------------------
Start edit:

Drachenfels: Hi, I obviously have no self-control over what comes out of my mouth, and it seems that Walter can't guarantee that Ill ever post here again! Shucks! Well I think Ill still post, but I'm sure my messages will be edited to hell.

Walter: Agree totally. Please continue to express your opinions on the board, but only with the full knowledge that I will slam your ass back down to the ground whenever you step out of line again.

-end edit
-----------------------------

what?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I'm with Maximus ...because Drachenfels has that insistant insolent replying... well, it is a lil too insistant, sometimes
a lil?

heh? his posts are nothing but spam. a pity one can get 4 stars with that, IMHO. btw, drachi, your sig is really dope.

Top Bottom