Borgoff's art

Here's something I did last night totally drunk and stoned.

<a href="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/kidmanifesto/ZODD.jpg">ZODD.jpg</a>

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Re: Drunken Zodd drawing

Wow. If you can seriously draw that good drunk, then I really want to see how awesome you draw when your sober! :guts:

Nice drawing.

CnC

Ad Oculos

haha, welcome to the boards if I haven't said so already. A very nice reproduction of the panel!

Yea, if this is what you can pull off drunk and stoned, I'd love to see what you could pull off sober.

At the very least, get drunk and stoned more often so you can post more.

Normally when I draw under the influence things dont turn out. There isn't really a huge difference between this one and stuff I've done sober. Maybe some proportion issues and sloppy hatching, but it's the same deal. Thanks for the compliments.

Chung said:
Cool pic! :badbone:
Do you use a ballpoint-pen for your work?

It's actually blue non-repro pencil. It doesn't show up when you photocopy it, it's easier to get rid of if you want to scan something after inking it and you want to get rid of the pencil and it shows up better when using a light table.

I'm thinking of doing a picture of Guts fighting a character from another comic book universe....any ideas? I assume could get flamed to shit for this but that's alright.

CnC

Ad Oculos

Guts vs spiderman's been done. (Guts won).

I don't think it'll be a problem here (as long as Guts wins).
:guts:

Guts vs. Batman or Venom :guts:
And since it's a drawing you're doing and not some lame discussion about who would win the fight, I'd say there's absolutely no reason for you to get flamed for that.

I think I have a plan. :guts: Nothing to do with Spiderman, but if possible could I get the link to that Spiderman vs. Guts pic? Sounds cool...If anyone knows it...

CnC

Ad Oculos

Borgoff said:
I think I have a plan. :guts: Nothing to do with Spiderman, but if possible could I get the link to that Spiderman vs. Guts pic? Sounds cool...If anyone knows it...

It was an animation. I don't have it, personally.

I have it, but imageshack won't let me upload it. :miura:
After doing a search on google, I actually found that pic on SK.net o_O. Here's the link (if I'm not breaking any rules by doing so):

http://www.skullknight.net/puella/Gutsvsspidey.gif

Sketch of memorable panel

Sorry this turned out so small for some reason. I just threw in some actual text cuz my lettering was shit. Ignore the crappy scan. Hope you dig.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/kalhuun/gutszodd.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: Sketch of memorable panel

Very nice! Pretty good replication of Zodd from that panel and, although he doesn't look exactly the way Miura drew him, I like how Gus turned out, too. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice drawing Borgoff. I merged your two threads together into a bigger one which you can use to post newer material.

CnC

Ad Oculos
very nice stuff here. Despite Guts' head being a tad elongated (barely a problem), its an extremely accurate reproduction.

good work.

Thanks guys. I was thinking of posting the new pic in here but I wasn't shure. I noticed Guts' head was a bit long in the chin after I'd darkened it too much to erase without having to start all over. I figured I'd leave it cuz it atleast still sorta looks like him even though he looks too old considering when the whole Boscogne(big spelling error. haha) thing took place. Thanks again. More is on the way.

EDIT: This is a question for Walter and/or Aaz...when I go to post another pic in this thread...how do I change the heading without posting a whole new thread?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Borgoff said:
This is a question for Walter and/or Aaz...when I go to post another pic in this thread...how do I change the heading without posting a whole new thread?

You can do it by editing the first post.

Guts in progress...

This is a rough image of an idea for a battler for the God Hand RPG. The cleaned up, color version is on the way. The photobucket image doesn't look so great, but I'll make shure you can see it better when I post the finished product.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i106/kalhuun/teenageguts.jpg

Top Bottom