behelits, anyone have them?

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!
I am talking about the newer versions from AoW, I have just ordered them both from yesasia for about $50 each arghh, are they worth it? They look amazing, I wish the meatl part was real metal rather than coloured silver.

Re: Beherits, anyone have them?

I've got them and I really like the higher level of detail over the origonal necklace set. A bit overpriced but isn't everything Berserk related. (besides the manga itself that is)

i think i spent around 70 for the pair after all the fees and stuff. i went through masato and saved on shipping by combining it with some other berserk stuff i had him buy me. i like the detail and paint job in general over the original ones. i was about to get some of those on ebay when i saw the pics for the new ones on aow and it was like night and day. i still dont want to take em out of the box tho :)

EnderZero said:
i still dont want to take em out of the box tho :)

I advise you to put them out of there boxes. The polystyrene interiors are quite bad looking. Seeing those new Beherit (absolutely awesome : great paint job !) in 3 dimentions represents a much better experience (display them on their collars for exemple)

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!

how much were produced for each?

oh yea, I've just been having a look, I want the wooden looking one, only I can't find it anywhere!!

PH1138438291.jpg

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!

hi thanks for that link, sorry I was only able to find the japanese writing so I couldn't understand a word.

i can't buy from that website I can't do wired ank payment thingymo.

skullnights_pants said:
hi thanks for that link, sorry I was only able to find the japanese writing so I couldn't understand a word.

i can't buy from that website I can't do wired ank payment thingymo.

Did the words "English Page" at the top throw you off. :serpico:

You'd be surprised how easy it is. Do you have a checking/savings account with a bank? I just print out the invoice that AoW sends me I go in hand it to them and say I want to send an intl. wire transfer in Japanese Yen. They pull all the info off the sheet and presto you are done.

skullnights_pants

I'm a llama!

noway, that easy? but wiring, doesn't the bank charge you extra? I live in england..

I just bought two behelits at double the price of the RRP form yesasia!

I'm gonna try that, thanks!

I've got the bright red one on the necklace(not darker one, I prefer mine anyway) for about 15$....

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]

i was thinking of getting the newer ones myself but, i dont know if their worth it, cause the website says that the pictures taken are just prototypes. Does anyone have pics of them?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
i was thinking of getting the newer ones myself but, i dont know if their worth it, cause the website says that the pictures taken are just prototypes.

Well usually there isn't a lot of difference, if any. You can check Kenji-kun's pictures of his collection from the Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise thread but the beherits aren't shown in detail.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8372/kenjidisplay2hy.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6629/berserkerwolfversionkenji0je.jpg

SlimeBeherit

wow, thanks Aazealh, this helps me alot

thanks again :)

(damn sorry about double posting i didnt know there was a modify botton)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
um, sorry about bugging again but, how exaclty can i get one, i tried going to aow, but its started talking about remitince banks. What would the best way to get the new beherits?

Well I think AOW is the best way to go. The payment has to be done through an international money transfer but it isn't anything difficult, you just have to go to your bank and they'll take care of it for you. The only real downside is that there's a fee on the transaction, but AOW doesn't accept anything else. Here's DirectDK's FAQ on how to order from AOW, it should help you get a clear overview of the process:

berserkstatues.com said:
Ordering off the AOW website is pretty easy. Basically, load up the English site and click "order" on whatever items you want. It'll prompt you to add your shipping information and email, etc. There, you will also be able to choose your shipping preference: EMS or Seamail. DEFINITELY choose EMS because it's insured and it takes a week (at most) to get your statues. Seamail is not insured and it takes 3-4 weeks. I've also received damage items when using Seamail, but have had flawless experiences with EMS. So, though it's more expensive, the extra cost for EMS is very much worth it.

After you submit your information, Art of War will simply send you a confirmation email within 24-48 hours. Reply to that email and your order is confirmed!

When your items are ready to ship, they will send you another email with all the information you need to bring to your bank for the money transfer. This will include the total cost, the routing number, the bank account number, etc. It's all very straight forward.

Keep in mind, however, that with most banks, there is a fee for money transfers. I use Wells Fargo and my fee for foreign money transfers is $32.

And NO, Art of War does not accept Paypal. I know, it bums me out too!

Here you go.

Kaji-Ryohji said:
(damn sorry about double posting i didnt know there was a modify botton)

No problem, it's fixed. :serpico:

SlimeBeherit

well today i went ahead and bought the Beherit, but i didnt have such a good experience, it cost me about $25 for the Beherit itself, but after all the fees, it came out to be $101. thats alot a money for me, but in the end i think its worth it, it looks mighty fine :guts:

Kaji-Ryohji said:
well today i went ahead and bought the Beherit, but i didnt have such a good experience, it cost me about $25 for the Beherit itself, but after all the fees, it came out to be $101. thats alot a money for me, but in the end i think its worth it, it looks mighty fine :guts:

I can't take more detailed photographies of the new beherits at the moment, sorry.
But, yeah, you can trust me, they are very beautiful and very WELL done. There is no comparison with the old ones.
But, a little piece af advice : take them out of there boxes, you have to see them in 3d + the white polystyrene is awful (the boxes of the older ones were much better thanks to the black paper covering inside).

$100 :isidro: I am chocked, how is it possible ?
Have you bought the 2 beherits via Art of War website ?
To pass through this site is worth only for purchasing expansive resin statues, that's what I think. Because, the bank fees plus the shipping cost are too high for one "minor" purchase (near $40 only for the bank fees).
But, you will see, the beherits are just wonderful. You won't regret the price.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
well today i went ahead and bought the Beherit, but i didnt have such a good experience, it cost me about $25 for the Beherit itself, but after all the fees, it came out to be $101.

Hmm yeah, that's a lot if you bought just one. Two would definitely be a better deal, and like Kenji-kun said given the shipping price and the transaction fee I'd recommend you to get something else with it to justify the whole thing. Otherwise if you just want a single beherit, ordering from yesasia.com might be more interesting even in spite of their doubled price for the item since they take credit cards and ship for free (in this case you can always cancel your order at AOW as long as you didn't send them the money).

Here's the links to their beherits:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.aspx/pid-1004095026/
http://global.yesasia.com/en/prdTransfer.aspx/pid-1004095034/

Otherwise there's always eBay but that's much more aleatory.

SlimeBeherit

Thanks Kenji-kun for the advice, i will do just that when i get it.Regretably Aazealh, i have sent the money already, but i thank you for telling me about the site, perhaps i will use it just incase i want the other one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
Regretably Aazealh, i have sent the money already, but i thank you for telling me about the site, perhaps i will use it just incase i want the other one.

Ah well, don't regret too much anyway, you'll get your beherit in 3 days through EMS while with yesasia.com it would have taken at least a month and a half. It's just too bad you didn't take the set of 2 for the price, that's what I assumed you were going for. But what's done is done, unfortunately there's no real way to get them at a cheap price outside of Japan.

SlimeBeherit

yeah you're right,i only felt bad about it when i intialy saw the how much it was. but now im just excited :guts:

although i dont know if i filled out the information correctly at the bank, i never had seen a japanse address before. I just hope that the money gets there

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
yeah you're right,i only felt bad about it when i intialy saw the how much it was. but now im just excited

Hehe good, that's the spirit! :guts:

Kaji-Ryohji said:
although i dont know if i filled out the information correctly at the bank, i never had seen a japanse address before. I just hope that the money gets there

Hmm well they'll notify you whenever they'll get it, so if you still haven't heard from them a week after sending the money it will probably mean something went wrong. I think the banker would have told you if something was incorrect though, besides the form isn't very complicated so hopefully everything will be fine.

SlimeBeherit

things went bad with the wire transfer, the amount was 6500 yen that was including shipping and what the bank charges from japan, but just now i got an email saying that they only received 4000 yen and that i have to fix it (meaning i have to pay them again 7500 yen). i payed $40 as a fee for my bank, what did i miss, did i do something wrong, i have a reciept saying that i sent 6500 yen

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Well if you sent the right amount (what they told you to send) and if your bank took their fee separately there shouldn't be any problem. Other people had the same problem in the past and some managed to set things right. Try calling your bank and asking them about this, and fax/scan your receipt to AOW and tell them that if there's a problem it's their fault. You shouldn't pay for an error you didn't commit.

Check this thread out for example, Grendelrt managed to get his bank to pay for the missing money.

Top Bottom