behelits, anyone have them?

Re: Beherits, anyone have them?

What happened with my transfer was that an intermediary bank in japan took a fee for the transfer. So like its supposed to go:

My Bank -> AOW Japan Bank

But it went

My Bank -> Bank in Japan -> AOW Japan Bank

That bank in japan took 2500Y throwing off the amount that AOW got. I confronted my bank and they admitted they were not supposed to send it through another bank and payed for all the costs for AOW to get their money. It was basically a mistake by whomever did the routing.

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]

grendelrt said:
What happened with my transfer was that an intermediary bank in japan took a fee for the transfer. So like its supposed to go:

My Bank -> AOW Japan Bank

But it went

My Bank -> Bank in Japan -> AOW Japan Bank

That bank in japan took 2500Y throwing off the amount that AOW got. I confronted my bank and they admitted they were not supposed to send it through another bank and payed for all the costs for AOW to get their money. It was basically a mistake by whomever did the routing.

that must have been what happened, my bank sent it to another bank in japan then sent to aow. so they must have charged from the money i sent and so aow didnt get the full amount. Do i have to end up paying 70 dollars for this,im going to take this up with the bank, i read this was what you did.

Aazealh said:
Well if you sent the right amount (what they told you to send) and if your bank took their fee separately there shouldn't be any problem. Other people had the same problem in the past and some managed to set things right. Try calling your bank and asking them about this, and fax/scan your receipt to AOW and tell them that if there's a problem it's their fault. You shouldn't pay for an error you didn't commit.

Check this thread out for example, Grendelrt managed to get his bank to pay for the missing money.

i'll keep the reciept in hand just in case they try to pin this on me, im going straight to the band right now.

thanks for the reference link

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
i'll keep the reciept in hand just in case they try to pin this on me, im going straight to the band right now.

Yeah, keep it so you can prove the error came from them, and don't hesitate to show them you're pissed off over it. They shouldn't charge hidden fees directly on the amount of money you're sending, it's ridiculous. I hope you'll manage to get things done without sending any more money than you already did; this really will be have been a troublesome purchase for you. :puck:

The way I put it when I went back to the bank was, I told you I needed to pay AOW this amount of money. I signed a sheet of paper saying that they would receive this amount of money. They did not, it is up to you to fix the error. Plus the fact I had done prob 5 wire transfers to AOW from this same branch and person with no problems helped my case.

SlimeBeherit

well im back from the bank, and they said that i signed their terms that said if they needed to use a intermediary bank they would and after that it is not their responsibility, so they said if i wanted it fixed i would have to send the amount nessesary.So i did,$170 total, one beherit :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Kaji-Ryohji said:
So i did,$170 total, one beherit :judo:

Geez dude, that sucks. I'm sorry for you, better luck next time I hope.

Man that royally sucks, I wonder if there is some way you can say dont use one, for future orders. Very shitty they dont inform the customer, if anything they should wave the wiring fee this time.

Kaji-Ryohji said:
well im back from the bank, and they said that i signed their terms that said if they needed to use a intermediary bank they would and after that it is not their responsibility, so they said if i wanted it fixed i would have to send the amount nessesary.So i did,$170 total, one beherit :judo:

SlimeBeherit

yeah they did waive the $40 fee, but hopefully if i do bussiness with AOW again, it goes better than this time

im still excited about the beherit though :guts:

Thats the spirit :guts:

Kaji-Ryohji said:
yeah they did waive the $40 fee, but hopefully if i do bussiness with AOW again, it goes better than this time

im still excited about the beherit though :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

grendelrt said:
Man that royally sucks, I wonder if there is some way you can say dont use one, for future orders. Very shitty they dont inform the customer, if anything they should wave the wiring fee this time.

Yeah, I find it revolting honestly. I mean, are they retarded? Don't they think a minute and guess that the sum actually reaching the recipient won't be correct, most probably leading to another (forced) transfer?

Well, at least you'll really appreciate your beherit Kaji-Ryohji, and you won't have any problem next time. :guts:

And this is one of the main reasons why I do not deal with this whole mess. The statues are nice, yes. But I just don't feel like dealing with the hassle personally.

Top Bottom