New Headlong MOZGUS Kit!

OH yahhh!!! New Headlong kit. MOZGUS!!!!

1/35 scale (too small!!!!), 125mm, 5000 yen
Mozgus_ti.jpg

For more pics: http://www.geocities.jp/headlong037/b9/Mozgus.htm

Will be on YJ next week (it's debuting at WHF 23, 4/30)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
About the only thing I can say about this is it will match up well with the 1/35 Locus I already have :guts:

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
it looks very well done. now to make the heavy decision of whether i need to be collecting headlong kits as well as AOW :???:

Mike_Mike said:
it looks very well done. now to make the heavy decision of whether i need to be collecting headlong kits as well as AOW :???:

Headlong kits are okay IMHO. I think people's views on this site are skewed because of how great a job Derek's painter does. In reality the headlong kits are solid concepts and decent sculpts but there is VERY little fine detail in most cases. This leaves alot up to the painter to really make the kits shine. Now Derek may have a special deal with his painter because of all the business he sends him but in general buying a kit and getting it painted to that level is going to cost you more than a comparable AoW statue.

This all being said I still plan on picking up several headlong kits. The first human Zodd they did has a much better pose than AoW and though small I like the Locus. Mozgus is a maybe but it is just SO small. Certain ones like the Headlong Berserker are in my opinion a bit of a waste when the AoW version is SO much better.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
True. But I always thought Headlong did a better job than AOW, with Zodd(human) on both kits, than anybody else that Ive seen making garage kits (except what joa recently commisioned) other than that though the only kits I really like from headlong are the wyald (Best wyald Kit out there)! and the Apostle Zodd

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
berserker88 said:
True. But I always thought Headlong did a better job than AOW, with Zodd(human) on both kits, than anybody else that Ive seen making garage kits (except what joa recently commisioned) other than that though the only kits I really like from headlong are the wyald (Best wyald Kit out there)! and the Apostle Zodd

Well, AoW is more involved with statues than kits themselves. Sure, they have some out there (most are unpainted versions of already released statues). In regard to HEADLONG, it really depends on the artist. Details either need to be painted on or added to give a kit the best look.

As for the HEADLONG Wyald, I'm not entirely sold on their version. IMHO, the Getsurou Wyald is better (and bigger too).

Top Bottom