Episode 273

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
With the complete lack of detail I'm going to on a limb to say that Perhaps Schierke will manipulate from within Gut's to do some kind of fire spell or perhaps Isidro will pull something out of his ass with his fire dagger. :troll:

D

darkbane

Would this literally mean suffocating, or is this more about a "really strong" heat? I can see Shierke somehow trying to evaporate that water serpent, like SnO said, maybe calling upon the blaze wheel again. It's obviously not gonna be suffocating Guts' band, since they have enough on their plate already.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
Would this literally mean suffocating, or is this more about a "really strong" heat? I can see Schierke somehow trying to evaporate that water serpent, like SnO said, maybe calling upon the blaze wheel again. It's obviously not gonna be suffocating Guts' band, since they have enough on their plate already.
It just means "BIG HEAT". Anyway, that'd have to be a MIGHTY BIG heat to evaporate the water serpent.

As for reusing elemental summons, I can see it now: "What, YOU again?!"

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
As for reusing elemental summons, I can see it now: "What, YOU again?!"

"Awwww, it's just the Blaze Rod...I thought it'd be something new..." :judo:

I wouldn't think that Schierke would have any energy left in order to attempt a summon when she was in her own body, but maybe this isn't the case now that she's trapped in the armor. Honestly, as cool as Blaze Rod was, I'm hoping she won't have to resort to calling it again (although even if she did, I wouldn't complain).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
Would this literally mean suffocating, or is this more about a "really strong" heat?

No, it doesn't literally mean suffocating, like Walter said. It's too early to precisely, meaningfully interpret the title in relation to the episode. It could as well be "Scorching Heat" or "Steaming Heat". Once it's out we'll change it accordingly.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
It just means "BIG HEAT".

onealfire.jpg

:isidro:

Look out, Daiba! :carcus:

Aazealh said:
No, it doesn't literally mean suffocating, like Walter said. It's too early to precisely, meaningfully interpret the title in relation to the episode. It could as well be "Scorching Heat" or "Steaming Heat". Once it's out we'll change it accordingly.

To throw in my own interpretation, I would say "Explosive Heat", but like you said, we need more details about the episode. 

If that Kuhndalini (sp?) was any inidication, we're gonna be needing plenty of fire to get rid of it (maybe another heroic Isidro moment :isidro:  ?)

No preview? I haven't been keeping up with the episodes until lately... has this ever happened before?

3 or 4 episodes ago if I recall correctly.

Anyway, I really hope that snake is taken care of in this episode. It would be nice if Daiba was wiped out too, but I wouldn't mind him getting stretched out into another episode. This whole Vritannis event is a big one, and I'm saying I want it to hurry along, but I'm sure this battle will have many events. I can't wait until the Hawks arrive.

S

Some Guy

I'm not sure if we'll be seeing the Blaze Rod again, though it seems possible. Perhaps the title may be referring to something less obvious. Hope to find out soon :puck:

AAB

SôWii Iknow
Okay dudes, I got the new chapter up and ready, and it is pretty cool I must say. :badbone:

Here you go. Password: skullknight-pleasedonate.

Guts is paralyzed by the big liquid snake's, Daiba calls him Lord Dukorkishu, spirit spit. He's in trouble, Daiba is about to finish him and is bragging but Isidro sets the sails on fire and Serpico fans the flames at Daiba and the liquid snake. This knocks him off balance enough that the spell is broken and Guts is free. Daiba is angry and is sinking the ship and he's summoned some new kind of shark familiars! Daiba is concentrating on that and ignoring the fire, meanwhile, Schierke tells Guts to cocentrate on the flames. Schierke starts chanting and it's like the flames and the "flame" inside the armor become astrally connected. Then even Guts is unconciously chanting too under his breath as if he and Schierke are in a trance as one. The flames start roaring high above the ship and manifest into the shape of the Beast's face! :zodd: Daiba doesn't understand what's happening and the flaming beast begins to consume him! :chomp:

There's also bad news though... it looks like Miura is taking a six month break. :miura:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this is a very interesting turn of events.

flamingbeast2.jpg

I mean, it doesn't get much more fuckin' awesome than this! :beast:

Reminds me of the two page spread of Grunbeld. Great episode, I knew that Schierke would somehow be able to use Guts as a tank or channel power through him. He might even work as some kind of amplifier of her power, a stronger "host" body.

God, I'm so fucking smart, I figured it all out again!! :void:

While I'm getting things right, I wonder if the water snake will end up fighting the fire beast in the next episode? I'm putting my stamp of ownership on this speculation! :chomp:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
"Griffith No More!" said:
I mean, it doesn't get much more fuckin' awesome than this! :beast:

I don't know, I like the second 2-page spread a lot more.  I totally call dibs on coloring it.  Whereas this one is badass, but also kind of simple - it gets the energy accross but I like calmer stuff with more detail.  And Guts just looks too cool there, I mean, come on.

[quote author="Griffith No More!"]
While I'm getting things right, I wonder if the water snake will end up fighting the fire beast in the next episode? I'm putting my stamp of ownership on this speculation! :chomp:
[/quote]

Heh.  I was about to laught but then I thought how cool a fight in heavy, heavy steam and fog would look.  At that size I guess the fire beast could take the snake by itself.  I wonder if they'll steam-cook Daiba's survivng oarsmen?   :guts:

Top Bottom