Episode 273

Miura taking a break for six month! Damn! I feel like a hockey fan last year when they stopped playing hockey for a whole season. Seriously I think the guy should have a team working with him so they could going on when he is feeling tired, i mean at this point we won't see the end before 14-15 years.

About the fight, i like the way guts and shierke are fighting together... with this kind of power, they could probably challenge God hand in a fair battle. One thing tough, i don't know if i'm alone about that, but i'd like to see some more 100% physical battle between Guts and apostles like before...

D

DemiAngel

Hye thanks for the episode ! its awesome.

-note: i didn't write this reply, what the hell is going on ?? -

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Link's not working for me right now, but it's no problem -- the summary was more than enough to wet my appetite.

Six months is a bummer, though. Perhaps he's taking that time to work out the details for a SECOND ANIME SEASONS?!?!!??!! :troll:

/!\ Warning !!! /!\

It seems the forum was Hacked by someone who is trying to make us believe he is Aazealh !... But if you notice well, the guy who posted the link to the last episode is named Aazaelh not Aazealh !

Furthermore, I tryed to say several times that the link was not good and that the file was corrupted... My messages WERE ERASED AND MODIFIED so as to make me say the file was actually OK, which is definitly not the case !...

My previous messages :

The file is corrupted... It is impossible to open it...

The problem does not seem to come from the password... I wasn't even asked about it...

Too bad... :judo:

And :

I download it once again and their is still the same problem : The pictures can not be extracted...

The file is unfortunatly definitly corrupted... :SK:

There is a mole among us ! :SK:

/!\ New Warning !!! /!\

This message was erased and I had to post it once again !... There is definitly somebody messing with us !!! :SK:

Please warn the administrator as soon as possible !...

Hahahahahahaha.......BELATED APRIL FOOLS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Raiden.jpg

Conclusion : Episode 273 is not yet available... :miura:

And Miura is not taking a 6 month break ! :guts:

Mad Angel Loki said:
C'est quoi ce bordel?!!! :isidro: je veux mon EPISOOOOOOOODEE!!!
Non mais je rêve !... On est combien de Français ici ?!!... :isidro:

Radzeke

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
SHIT YEAH! I JUST BUSTED THE BOARD ATTENDANCE RECORDS WITH THIS CAPER! CAN I PULL IN THE CROWDS OR WHAT!!!?

SKuLL LoRD = RATINGS!!!@11

BUT I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL-DAY SUCKERS!LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!@! :troll:

skullsmoke.gif

Dude that F*%$# up.... Someone should a Dragon Slayer up the A*% for F'ing with berserker fans emotions :judo:

Wait... then how did Griffith no More get the pic of the firery beast??? :???:

Judo

Midlands finest
Wait... then how did Griffith no More get the pic of the firery beast???

he's part of the conspiracy... :carcus:
The picture is taken from episode 228.

I was wondering about the release of the episode because it's golden week in japan.
But since april 28 was stated as the date of release at several pages in the net, I took this one for real.
maybe they all fell victim to skull-lords evil scheme

Sad that there is no episode yet, but happy knowing that the six month break is false :guts: I had a hard time with his three month summer vaction last year, I dont think I could have survived another long break like that :puck:

Edited: Just for you Aazealh

Top Bottom