Episode 273

Record Low

1 person makes the difference
I find it funny to see how well set up this was..... :beast:
took me by surprise too...

btw Cnc was that a mexican flag on the boat of ur post?

So the summery was fake?  Pretty creative... I was into it!

Talion, good detective work!

Wait, wait, wait, you just registered today? HMMMM.

CnC

Ad Oculos
pippin22 said:
Talion, good detective work!

Wait, wait, wait, you just registered today? HMMMM.

Talion's the mole. The plot thickens...

Record Low said:
btw Cnc was that a mexican flag on the boat of ur post?

No idea. I just grabbed the gif from ytmnd and edited it...

Record Low

1 person makes the difference
CnC said:
No idea. I just grabbed the gif from ytmnd and edited it...

haha...

oh well....what is that little sound file called tee hee? when i downloaded the file for the 'new' episode...i got a sound file and like 20 blank pages...

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Judo said:
I was wondering about the release of the episode because it's golden week in japan.
But since april 28 was stated as the date of release at several pages in the net, I took this one for real.
maybe they all fell victim to skull-lords evil scheme

No, the last page of the last Berserk-episode clearly says the 28th April, so I suppose the episode should be out in Japan. The golden week may, however, be responsible for the lack of a preview on the main berserk-page...

The Lamb

Luncheable!
April 1st came pretty late this year!
sk.gif

Dark Wanderer said:
No, the last page of the last Berserk-episode clearly says the 28th April, so I suppose the episode should be out in Japan. The golden week may, however, be responsible for the lack of a preview on the main berserk-page...

Maybe the date was edited?

I wonder...

Dark Wanderer

pippin22 said:
Maybe the date was edited?

I wonder...

Not as far as I know - but anything's possible, I guess. Can't quite see why they'd set for a date they knew would be impossible or very hard to release it on - if that's the case. After all, they must've known of the Golden week beforehand, so...

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Dark Wanderer said:
Can't quite see why they'd set for a date they knew would be impossible or very hard to release it on - if that's the case.

XD No the date wasn't shopped. You guys need to start taking an interest in the great Japanese Berserk utility sites. http://berserk.xrea.jp is the bomb for Young Animal release dates, issue #'s and cover scans.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There sure is a lot of drivel in this thread... Quoting a great man:

Aazealh said:
Whoa, stuff happens when I sleep. :isidro:

Anyway the episode is out and not delayed, I don't know why you guys can't understand that scans don't automatically appear whenever YA comes out (I even posted the title...). Just to tease you a bit: Schierke uses her powers to transform the DS into some kind of "fire sword" in this episode, and Guts manages to defeat the snake that way. EDIT: Oh yeah and for those that hadn't guessed yet, Miura's taking a short break so there won't be a Berserk episode in the next issue of YA.

PS: If some people want to know how many French members there are on the site or ask similarly OT questions, they're invited to make a thread in Shootin' the Breeze instead of posting in this one. Thanks in advance.

It'll be interesting to see the DS act as a massive fire sword. It's nice to see that the serpent is defeated in this episode as well. Though I'm guessing Daiba will be around for another episode.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
Aazealh said:

Anyway the episode is out and not delayed, I don't know why you guys can't understand that scans don't automatically appear whenever YA comes out (I even posted the title...). Just to tease you a bit: Schierke uses her powers to transform the DS into some kind of "fire sword" in this episode, and Guts manages to defeat the snake that way.

PS: If some people want to know how many French members there are on the site or ask similarly OT questions, they're invited to make a thread in Shootin' the Breeze instead of posting in this one. Thanks in advance.

:isidro: You sir, have a doppelganger!

Voyevoda

Breathe and Start
Aazealh said:
Schierke uses her powers to transform the DS into some kind of "fire sword" in this episode, and Guts manages to defeat the snake that way.

That's certainly not what I expected, and now I can't wait to see what it looks like (!). It would be interesting to say the least if we got to see similar combinations with the other elements in the future.

Dark Wanderer

Aazealh said:

Just to tease you a bit: Schierke uses her powers to transform the DS into some kind of "fire sword" in this episode, and Guts manages to defeat the snake that way.

Boo! Your doppelganger's summary was cooler! :p.

Now I suppose we're left to wonder whenever yours is just another joke/teaser - or the real thing.. :p

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
I am having problems extracting the jpegs from winzip. It basically errored out for some reason and yes the password i used is correct. Can anyone post the images on here? Thanks.

Dark Wanderer

xbigvmanx said:
I am having problems extracting the jpegs from winzip. It basically errored out for some reason and yes the password i used is correct.  Can anyone post the images on here? Thanks.

... Err, have you read the rest of the thread? It was revealed pretty long ago that the so-called mentioned chapter was a fake/teaser...

S

Some Guy

First off, that bit about SKull Lord hacking into the thread was genius. :badbone: I fell for it hook, line and sinker, and at one point there were 45 guests logged in at once!

Aazealh said:
Just to tease you a bit: Schierke uses her powers to transform the DS into some kind of "fire sword" in this episode, and Guts manages to defeat the snake that way.

Well, it makes more sense than the speculation that Schierke would leave Guts's body for him to fend off the beast on his own, and then cast another Blaze Rod.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I thought Aaz's avatar looked a bit different. Pretty funny. Anyway, this heat sword sounds intriguing. Curious to see how it comes out.

puella

Berserk forever
Here is a quick summary of the episode:

Guts can't overcome the enormous power of the Kundalini. Schierke warns him that it isn't on the same level than the other monsters they've met so far, and that rather he could be called a god in polytheism. A snake is swimming around the chest of the water monster. It's the vital part of the monster, the one who summons the water elemental and creates the whirlpools. To kill this giant monster, Guts should cut the smaller snake but it's not that easy. The snake dives into the water when Guts attacks him. Serpico approaches Daiba from behind while he's focused on Guts, but Daiba gets drawn into the body of the Kundalini so Serpico's attack fails. Daiba says that no sword can cut it (the Kundalini).

Guts barely manages to get out of the water using a sunken ship. Schierke tells him she could take away the monster's ability to summon water if she asked for the help of a higher elemental (higher than him), but that it's very hard for her since elemental power hardly works on this land. Schierke also says she could destroy the monster if she summoned the Blaze Rod again but she hesitates because of Guts' body. He urges her, telling her: "now we should share the fate of one another (this line is from Buddhism), no, maybe we are in one body and spirit".

So she summons the Blaze Rod again. The Dragon Slayer burns fiercely and instantly vaporises a water attack from the snake. Guts rushes to the head of the monster where Daiba and the snake (real one) are. Guts tells Daiba: "Don't be so arrogant. This is a present from hell (this is also a Buddhist word)." The blazing Dragon Slayer turns the water snake into vapor. Serpico's waiting for Daiba, who says as he falls "idi...are you an idiot (baka)?"

Top Bottom