Samurai Champloo

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I cut out one of my very favorite scenes from this terrific anime, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5oE8vOFAzw

berserker88

The Raging Demon
can you do this for the zodd fight scene the complete one, and the hundred man fight scene!!! I dont have the proper equipment

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
yota821 said:
Hey berserker88, Walter closed one thread already because of you, don't make him close another one.  :void:
Let me second that. It's pretty much the same as coming here and asking for scans, which never works.

Anyway, cool scene slim. I have yet to watch Champloo, but it certainly seems quite good.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Samurai Champloo's great. I like the dynamic relationships between the three main characters. Comparing it to Berserk, it's pretty light, but it's far from the stereotypical stuff I'm used to seeing. :SK:

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Thanks guys. I just really like Mugen because he's a lot like me, and if you saw a pic of me, we kinda look alike.

berserker88 said:
can you do this for the zodd fight scene the complete one, and the hundred man fight scene!!! I dont have the proper equipment

That sounds hard, because I don't have the proper tools either. I just used TMPEGenc to cut out the scene.

Samurai Champloo can be awesome in certain eps and crap in others. Around the end of the series it gets really good just because its non stop action, and there are some really zany and strange eps unrelated to the main story at all that are great.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Yeah, I'd like to get the scene when Mugen gets high, sucks in the smoke and his head explodes and molds back together and then he becomes a rocket and the scene changes to them just enjoying the smell.

Top Bottom