puzzling isbn #'s

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i might have mentioned that i started working at a bookstore recently (thus the sharp decline in posting). well, it occured to me recently that i could not only buy berserk for really cheap due to my company discount, but that i could actually AFFORD to do so, now that i've been working for awhile (& have been getting some hugely wiggedy overtime hours). so, i tried yesterday to do a search for the isbn's on the company's computer, as published on BSOM. now, it's got limited access to the internet (the programs are restrictive & tampering with them/deleting them would probably get me in trouble, plus there's no spare time for such things), so i can, in theory, access & order EVERY book in print, so long as there's an isbn #. now, assuming my bookstore'scomputer is not just fucked up (which nobody at work could confirm or deny for lack of experience in placing international orders, other than knowing it could be done), does anybody know what the correct isbn numbers for berserk are? or if the earlier volumes are still in print? or if the isbn numbers have changed? etc. any help would be appreciated.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
in the faq I have the ISBN's as I transcribed them from my very own manga, so yes these ISBN's are legit.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
damn lack of memory. of course, should've checked there first... thanks walter

Top Bottom