Such bullshit yesterday

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Well, I was never into the 'computer game craze' when I was younger, but I saw the ad for Zelda and was blown away. So I got a 64. Now I have a Dreamcast, which I got Sword of the Berserk from... but thats another story! ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Well, I was never into the 'computer game craze' when I was younger, but I saw the ad for Zelda and was blown away. So I got a 64. Now I have a Dreamcast, which I got Sword of the Berserk from... but thats another story!  ;D
well it just seems to be so late for me cauz i really started early with computer games...
i mean what bout game boy , amiga, nintendo, 386...?!
how have u been able to be not affected, attracted or addicted till zelda....HOW!?O_O
err...just can t imagine...

...however it is not that important is it!? ;)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
on my first computer, a 386, i had 40 Mg of space ( dont know the english word for 'disque dur' ...)
one day, we bought 20mg more or more than 20, don't remember, anyway it wasn't much and it cost 1000 F ( such as 150€/$ ) err ... things have changed ... i played games such as Mars, one with 'nenuphars', many games i don't remember ! ^^
And one day ( i was 6 or 7 ), we had the nintendo with mario, then saint seiya, turtles ninja, and adventure of lolo ( only 4 games !! )
i had a friend who had the atari, well ... what i remember is the 'manettes' of nintendo hurted ( because of their rectangular shape :) )
then game boy and super nintendo ( great games, such as Zelda 3, F-Zero, Secret of Mana, Megaman X, Mr Nuts !! hard one, Dragon Ball Z 2,Starwing taht i have still now...)I had 16 games but i don't know what games, god ! I sold it for buying the saturn ( better than what was told by all of the playstationists ! )specially enjoyed Mistaria, Guardian Heroes...
then the 3D ruled ... i had 64, dreamcast, game boy advanced and recently gamecube ... i lost my joy of playing, even if it is well-made, there're a few games that i play
when you compare bomberman 64 with the formers, er... you realize sthg has happened... well, too bad for you, kuroi-san !

BOB

poruno sutâ
ahh the good old c64 days with 32 kb ram that could easily create such wonderful graphics as in the last ninja series. i love that machine.

because of the SNES i turned away from computers (amiga back then)
because of the weak graphic abilities of the x86 (well till 97 or 98)
now i have to work my ass off to keep in touch. Easy thing if i hadn't been so dumb to sit in front of consoles these years

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
too bad for you, kuroi-san !

Its a shame you can't find any of those old things nowadays...

Speaking of games... have any of you played Blood Omen or Soul Reaver from the Legacy of Kain series?

Top Bottom