I'm New.

I didn't really see any designated place to put newb threads, so I decided to put this here. I've been reading the site for a while now, and I finally decided to stop lurking.

Howdy.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Fury, welcome to SK.net. :serpico:

This is the correct place for your thread, so it's all good. I hope you'll have fun while contributing to the site.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Bienvenidos al forum de Skullknight.net! You've already taken a step in the right direction, so keep it up. Nice to have you aboard.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Fury said:
I feel so loved.

And why does the troll :troll: have a top hat?
He's performing for a crowd.

Usage: Only fags like Griffith :troll: (see, he's just asking for it...)

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Welcome to the boards Fury.  I can't say too much considering that I'm pretty much a newbie too, although I have been a lurker around these parts for quite some time now.  Either way, hope to see you around.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Fury said:
I feel so loved.

And why does the troll  :troll: have a top hat?
Think of 'trolling on a forum.' There's so much of that here that Walter made an emoticon for it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Welcome a-board! :troll:

Sorry, I'm practicing for qualifiers at the World's Worst Puns World Championship. I'm serious.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
pretty sure I won the gold for that one a while back...

Sorry but I was first, and by a year or so. I also did that joke 8 times (go ahead and do a search, it's true). Not sure it's something to be proud of though... :chomp:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
Sorry but I was first, and by a year or so. I also did that joke 8 times (go ahead and do a search, it's true). Not sure it's something to be proud of though... :chomp:

I'm sorry. what are you referring to? :carcus:

Top Bottom