Farnese fanart & new projects

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
*EDIT: Ok here is the final pic, modified according to some of your critisisms, now i can go back to working on my farnese pics for awhile :p
ber-group-cg.jpg

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Berserk Group pic

That's a beautiful piece of art there, Serpico. You should consider going to those anime shows and having a booth there or something...do I hear art commissions? :) Of course with art a lot of it is a labor of love...

Serpico

Thanks Lady Sexy Charlotte, I am glad you like it. Mostly I just like to draw Farnese though to satisfy my own obsession. :)

Kart

Resident /b/tard

some of the anatomy looks off, Caskas pose especially, her legs are together and she is tipped over, something bugs me about gutts face, besides the expression of happyness thats about all i can say about it in my amature exprience.

Serpico

As far as Caska leaning, one of her legs would be bent back at the knee, also you can't see it but Gatsu has his hand on her butt bracing her a little :). No one can resist Caska's butt.

About Gatsu, ya I agree with you but Gatsu is really hard to draw and I rarely attempt it. That was the first pass and it looked good enough so I just settled on it. Mostly my interest is just Serpico and Farnese but I added the others character to make the pic more fun. I am working on a doujinshi of Serpico and Farnese as well.

Thanks for your input, all ideas, tips, or tutorial links you think i can use are very welcome.

Serpico

Century-slayer said:
umm how is Guts holdin the girl if his arm is gone

heh well I did not think I'd have to tell anyone this but Gatsu has a metal arm. It goes behind her back then under her legs. Half the reason I put Jill there is cuz I did not feel like drawing it.

Serpico

It is just a fact I am too lazy to correct minor technical details sometimes, not an excuse. I dont mind if you point them out, usually i already know but sometimes i miss things, but also post the things you like, because it helps me get better perspective.

My own eyes are only compelled to Farnese, and I would love to see other ppls fanart of her, if anyone has any. (I have probably seen less than 5 serpico or farnese fanarts after searching hundreds of sites :'( )

Kart

Resident /b/tard

fraid i'd only create dishonor attempting to make fan art but I definitly intend to.

Serpico said:
heh well I did not think I'd have to tell anyone this but Guts has a metal arm. It goes behind her back then under her legs. Half the reason I put Jill there is cuz I did not feel like drawing it.
ok but it still looks nice

Serpico

Century-slayer said:
ok but it still looks nice

Thanks, I am just glad no one complained about Serpico and Farnese, I already started to re-draw Gatsu and fixed Caska's leg, I am moving Jill and adding Luca, Ishidoro, Silk, while I am at it. It will take awhile to piece together. Plz tell me what u think of this Gatsu.
gatsu.jpg

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Serpico said:
It is just a fact I am too lazy to correct minor technical details sometimes, not an excuse. I dont mind if you point them out, usually i already know but sometimes i miss things, but also post the things you like, because it helps me get better perspective.

My favorite things about this pic are Caska and Serpico's faces. They're well drawn and look like the characters. I do have to agree with Kart, though, on some of the anatomy problems.

Keep 'em coming; I think you improved Guts's face on the new drawing you posted.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Do you seriously draw the outlines of people before you draw them? I usually start out with the old wire skeleton then add the outline of the body then the details and clothes.

Serpico

Nosferatu Zodd said:
Do you seriously draw the outlines of people before you draw them? I usually start out with the old wire skeleton then add the outline of the body then the details and clothes.
sometimes i use wireframes but usually i just draw the outline first. Ok here is updated lineart for gatsu and Jill. I drew them seriously this time, but now i got to change farnese and caska's outfits to match.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/serpico519/group-line.jpg

Serpico

just a bump now that i finished the final version, It is posted at the top of the page.

Serpico

Roshinu schoolgirl

Well I wasn't going to post this since you guys are so picky, but then again I don't care that much so you can still be picky if you want. This came out more or less as I pictured it in my head. Halfway through though I started thinking of Farnese in a schoolgirl outfit :D though and I lost interest in this one. I might eventually add Jill running behind her carrying both their schoolbags. Also I like to draw Roshinu in kind of a hybrid form, closer to human, hence the lack of her fluffy things.

Anyway, now i got to go think of a dirty pose for schoolgirl farnese.

roshfull.jpg

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Re:Roshinu schoolgirl

Hey why didn't I think of that when I had my Roshina doll made? A sexy schoolgirl!! As usual Serpico a beautifully done piece of art work :D

LC

Lauralana

That's Hot

that really is cute ;)

and u shouldn't care what people say. let them draw a pic of Roshina in a schoolgirl outfit....then they can whine :p

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!

This is great work! Roshinu is one of my favorite characters and I hope that you will draw little Jill running behind holding her books. Can't wait to see it!
Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom