Berserk TV Series - Second season

I would love to see another season of berserk. I think all us of berserk fans should email the S*** out of the young animal site, it wouldn't hurt. Miura needs to see that an interest is growing and growing for another season.

Where the season 1 series ended with everyone from the hawks getting killed with only Caska & Gatts surviving the Eclipse, No one knows what happened after that (Unless you read the manga, lol) But I was thinking, Since the Season 2 of beserk is never gonna be made.

How about we have a flash series of it, 100% Perfect flash animation similar to the same animation to the original series, But with Fans of both English/Japanese People of Berserk as the the voices.

Is there anybody who likes berserk?

or can do flash?

Contact me and We can make Season 2 of berserk Happen

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skullgrin140 said:

Well, I surely hope theres someone who meets that qualification on this forum :schierke:

Skullgrin140 said:
Contact me and We can make Season 2 of berserk Happen

Why wait for someone else?
Get to work! I expect the first episode tomorrow...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Return said:
Miura needs to see that an interest is growing and growing for another season.

I don't think the interest is actually growing, and I hope Miura wouldn't be influenced by things like this.

Skullgrin140 said:
How about we have a flash series of it, 100% Perfect flash animation similar to the same animation to the original series, But with Fans of both English/Japanese People of Berserk as the the voices.

That's unrealistic.

Skullgrin140 said:

I do, and it's the reason I oppose this idea. :SK:

Skullgrin140 said:
or can do flash?

To make an animated series of a professional level you have to be more than just able to "do Flash". Like I said, unrealistic.

Aazealh said:
I don't think the interest is actually growing, and I hope Miura wouldn't be influenced by things like this.

That's unrealistic.

I do, and it's the reason I oppose this idea. :SK:

To make an animated series of a professional level you have to be more than just able to "do Flash". Like I said, unrealistic.

Sorry if that didnt make any sense. Its just that if you would like to see Season 2 of berserk put into Flash animation, I can come up with the script and I already have an animator. I just need some voices and other things

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
Its just that if you would like to see Season 2 of berserk put into Flash animation, I can come up with the script and I already have an animator.

Well first, I wouldn't like the second season of the Berserk animated series to be created using Macromedia Flash. Second, I certainly wouldn't like you to write the script, and third, your animator however good he might be wouldn't be good enough to do an entire series by himself. Especially not in Flash.

And of course it would be illegal, that goes without saying. Now if you want to demonstrate your animator's talents, how about creating a short teaser? Guts' fight against Rochine for example, just one minute of it. That could convince me if it was well done.

Aazealh said:
Well first, I wouldn't like the second season of the Berserk animated series to be created using Macromedia Flash. Second, I certainly wouldn't like you to write the script, and third, your animator however good he might be wouldn't be good enough to do an entire series by himself. Especially not in Flash.

And of course it would be illegal, that goes without saying. Now if you want to demonstrate your animator's talents, how about creating a short teaser? Guts' fight against Rochine for example, just one minute of it. That could convince me if it was well done.

Oh, Ok then. but how will we know if we Get Berserk Series 2?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
Oh, Ok then. but how will we know if we Get Berserk Series 2?
What does that even mean?

Seriously, if you (or your animator friend), really want to animate "season 2" of Berserk, go for it. I just hope you realize how ridiculously ambitious this project is, and make sure you get your facts straight or you'll get slammed by most people here :badbone:

But go for it! I expect results by the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Walter said:
What does that even mean?

Seriously, if you (or your animator friend), really want to animate "season 2" of Berserk, go for it.  I just hope you realize how ridiculously ambitious this project is, and make sure you get your facts straight or you'll get slammed by most people here  :badbone:

But go for it! I expect results by the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Well. if theres one thing I dont want is to get sued for making Series 2, So I wont go with it, I will rather wait for someone else to come along and animated it. But I do know that thats never gonna happen. And I dont want to get Slammed

Skullgrin140 said:
Well. if theres one thing I dont want is to get sued for making Series 2, So I wont go with it, I will rather wait for someone else to come along and animated it. But I do know that thats never gonna happen. And I dont want to get Slammed

You would only risk being sued if you tried to make money out of it, which wouldn't happen. Besides it's the internet, so you definitely wouldn't get sued.

Good luck, can't wait to see your work. ^_^

CnC

Ad Oculos
HawaiianStallion said:
I'd always liked the idea of a more accurate first season. perhaps they could redo it with a bigger budget and make it more accurate (Wyald and Silat at least).

Hell, if they un-did the filler episodes they could introduce SK and puck, as well.
Ah, wasted opportunity, I think if they stuck to the story they would have had more demand to do more.

Sparnage said:
You would only risk being sued if you tried to make money out of it, which wouldn't happen. Besides it's the internet, so you definitely wouldn't get sued.

Good luck, can't wait to see your work. ^_^

Well, I wont start th berserk Series 2 just yet, I will probably get a teaser trailer made to show what S2 is gonna look like :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
You would only risk being sued if you tried to make money out of it

No, he would get sued in any case. Nobody's going to make an amateur second season anyway, so stop dreaming guys.

Skullgrin140 said:
I will probably get a teaser trailer made to show what S2 is gonna look like :guts:

Yeah right, well please come back when it's done, Ok? Less talk, more action.

Hell, the Hellsing anime is being redone from the beginning to be true to the manga because the fans and mangaka were not happy with the current one.

So maybe one day we'll see Berserk done right.

Aazealh said:
No, he would get sued in any case. Nobody's going to make an amateur second season anyway, so stop dreaming guys.

Yeah right, well please come back when it's done, Ok? Less talk, more action.

Well Berserk is another one of the hundred Projects I am planning on doing, Eventually you will see a teaser to S2 of Berserk. I will need voices for each character though so I hope some of you Berserk fans out there sound abit like the Berserk characters :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skullgrin140 said:
Well Berserk is another one of the hundred Projects I am planning on doing, Eventually you will see a teaser to S2 of Berserk.

No we won't. But, hey, it was a nice thought.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
No, I am going to make Berserk Series 2 flash, and the teaser trailer will come first.

I said no more post on this until you have something concrete to show us.

Skullgrin140 said:
Well Berserk is another one of the hundred Projects I am planning on doing, Eventually you will see a teaser to S2 of Berserk. I will need voices for each character though so I hope some of you Berserk fans out there sound abit like the Berserk characters :guts:
Skullgrin, the Uwe Boll of the Message Board. :schierke:

Skullgrin140 said:
While you're at it, would you mind remaking the first season, so that it reflected the story-line of the Manga? Since you already have hundreds of projects, I don't see this being that big of a deal.

By the way, didn't Klaus the German guy already do this? :guts:

jepn30 said:
While you're at it, would you mind remaking the first season, so that it reflected the story-line of the Manga? Since you already have hundreds of projects, I don't see this being that big of a deal.

By the way, didn't Klaus the German guy already do this?  :guts:

Well I emailed Klaus about Berserk S2 and he is too busy making his own stuff. But I will find another flash animator to go with Bereserk's return. And I am not re-animating Season 1 again, that would be really pointless. I am gonna write a script for the first episode using the elements from the manga to make it better, But I am using the same music for the series though

Top Bottom